• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery dungeon: Explorers

Years
  • I love these games. i havent played sky but time and darkness were great enough.
    i like the story music and characters. anyone else like these games?

Hexoc

Azumarill Lover
    Years
  • They're among my favorite pokemon games.

The music is among the best gaming as to offer IMO(Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky especially so).

The story is cut above most pokemon stories.

The gameplay gets repetitive over long play sessions, but the music is so good it keeps me going.

My only major complaint is the "Ulitmate Dungeons" (Purity Forest, Zero Isle South and Center, and Destiny Tower are pure evil)

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • i freaking LOVE mystery dungeon games
    they on my fav rpg games list ♥
    i am so going to fangirl when i get my hands on the new one
    europe is letting me wait for so long now, its doing my head in​

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I love pretty much everything about these games. The storylines from the series goes so deep, particularly for Explorers on Sky on an emotional level. Time and Darkness are great as they are, but I think Sky expanded on them so well with adding new areas, characters etc. Oh and the music, some of my favourite tracks from the franchise have come from the Mystery Dungeon series.

Back