• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

fake deoxys ex card

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2016
    Okay so i don't think this is the community to post this but i don't really care, im also new to this site. A little while ago i was trading pokemon cards (i mainly collect) with my friend and he showed me something amazing, it was a full-art deoxys ex card but the top of it was missing and at the bottom of it you could see the top strip of a golden zekrom card. I've done research and i haven't really seen anything like it. I can tell for sure it isn't a fake card but if you guys have idea what it is tell me

Years
  • Okay so i don't think this is the community to post this but i don't really care, im also new to this site. A little while ago i was trading pokemon cards (i mainly collect) with my friend and he showed me something amazing, it was a full-art deoxys ex card but the top of it was missing and at the bottom of it you could see the top strip of a golden zekrom card. I've done research and i haven't really seen anything like it. I can tell for sure it isn't a fake card but if you guys have idea what it is tell me

Mind taking a picture of it and then uploading it as an attachment to your next post? There's no Deoxys EX full art that shares a set with the golden full art Zekrom card, so it's highly unlikely that the two cards ever shared a holo sheet.

Electricbluewolf

Bᴇ pıɟɟǝɹǝuʇ
    Years
  • The only golden Full Art Zekrom printed is in Legendary Tresures: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:ZekromLegendaryTreasures115.jpg

It does not share a set with Deoxys EX,which was printed in Plasma Freeze.

Though what you're talking about 2 cards being printed on one card is more common than people first think, but major mess ups, like half a card with another half of a card are rare. Usually there is one cut sheet like that.

Back