• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Clean Up my boxes A.K.A Giveaway!! Lot of stuff and more to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knyte

Protector of Pokemon Realms
Years
  • No sorry I don't really have spare hold item :/ But I have berries that I can totally include!
    Just curious, what are you looking for?

I'm currently breeding poke early in game so I need the power items to build first a 6IV ralts and then move on to EV training so berries would definitely help! Add me if you want and I'll do the same! :)

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I'm currently breeding poke early in game so I need the power items to build first a 6IV ralts and then move on to EV training so berries would definitely help! Add me if you want and I'll do the same! :)

Yeah Add my FC and talk to me in PM, just let me know which berry you want and I'll tell you if I have it or not :) I have a lot.

I NEED THE TOTODILE wich game is it on???
    also what is ya ign it will be the following for me : ASH ash ASH ASH red white white black

please reply dude

Which Totodile do you want? :P I have some. my IGN is MarieEve.

Oh and I don't see any icon next my username? You mean my avatar?

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    Hi

Could I possibly get a Flare boost Drifllon, Chloropphyll bulbasaur and the quick feet shroomish please?

Is there a limit to the amount one can ask for?

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Hi

Could I possibly get a Flare boost Drifllon, Chloropphyll bulbasaur and the quick feet shroomish please?

Is there a limit to the amount one can ask for?

Hey! :)

I have two flare boost Drifflon, One Modest (5IV, sp. def missing), one Jolly (5IV missing Attack).

The Shroomish is reserved :( And the Bulbasaur is kinda reserved too. I have a Bulbasaur who's reserved, but I am waiting to know which one it is :) If it's not the chlorophylle I let you know!!

Whats your FC and IGN?

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    Hey! :)

I have two flare boost Drifflon, One Modest (5IV, sp. def missing), one Jolly (5IV missing Attack).

The Shroomish is reserved :( And the Bulbasaur is kinda reserved too. I have a Bulbasaur who's reserved, but I am waiting to know which one it is :) If it's not the chlorophylle I let you know!!

Whats your FC and IGN?

No problem. If they become unreserved at any point then please let me know.

My FC: 1778-9743-3324 and IGN: May. Any Drifloon will do. I'm not interested in any stats, just the HA.

Thank you:)

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • No problem. If they become unreserved at any point then please let me know.

My FC: 1778-9743-3324 and IGN: May. Any Drifloon will do. I'm not interested in any stats, just the HA.

Thank you:)

Yeah sure you'll be the first to know ! :)

My FC is 1306-6248-8710, IGN MarieEve
    I can do the trade now if you want, or I can do it some other time :p

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    Yeah sure you'll be the first to know ! :)

My FC is 1306-6248-8710, IGN MarieEve
    I can do the trade now if you want, or I can do it some other time :p

I just added you. I see you online. I'm ready to trade whenever you are:)

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I just added you. I see you online. I'm ready to trade whenever you are:)

Hope you are happy with the Drifloon! :) And by the way there is no limit of what you can ask :) I you need anything else, let me know!

Years
  • I'd like a buneary
    If 6IV say so, if not doesn't matter
    Moves don't matter, but better moves appreciated

In summary, just want a good buneary

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Hi pls is gothita with shado tag still free ??? :)

Hey! :) Yes it is!

I'd like a buneary
    If 6IV say so, if not doesn't matter
    Moves don't matter, but better moves appreciated

In summary, just want a good buneary

The only bunneary I have is 3IV (HP, Sp. Def, Speed).Male, in a lovely ball. Moves: Ice Punch, Encore, Fake Out, Switcheroo. Ability: Klutz. Nature: Jolly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back