• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Doujin

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    There are so many amazing Pokemon Doujin out there ! Far better then Anime.
    So let find them and discuss them.

42372229_m.jpg

Link
    : http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=42372229

Best Ash Vs Misty Battle .
    Misty never look as hot as this .
    You have to admit ! You all wishing to see this in Anime.
    Spoiler:

Well , Atleast this Doujin artist based her story on a Real world Where losing does hurt no matter how mature the person is !
    Unlike the Anime People doesn't mind losing at all to the point them seem Shameless .

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Using the direct image links from pixiv won't work - anti-hotlinking I suppose, so only the link to the site itself works.

I don't know much myself, but there's a neat DP one I know of (loosely based on the games), which I don't have the link for handy rn (also on pixiv). It involves Dawn with a Golduck, which is pretty neat, and has amazing expressions and Pokemon battles. If only I could understand the Japanese, but it is still followable.

You have to admit ! You all wishing to see this in Anime.
    Seems a bit like cheap sex-appeal placed on misty tbh, and you're not going to see the likes of that in the Anime in its current form full stop (seeing the target audience of it and all, and the general image Pokemon tries to keep in that form).

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Isn't there a single Doujin where PokeSpe crossover to Digimon Adventure .02 Universe ???

Back