• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RENEWED] Name Change Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Damn, the 7th passed >_>

Oh, may I get a name change?

Old name:~fire
    new name:Løcke

Oh, and thanks.

iEdster

iPwn
    Years
  • Old Name: Shringator
    New: iEdster

I am a tier 6(might be the only one on the forum)
    Doesn't it count for anything more :P?

Last edited:

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
  • old name: Shadow SSK
    new name: 7:17
    Air Bourne (possible names if 7:17 is taken)
    Generation Unlimited
    Starr

Also I know I'm not allowed to qualify for a name change till tomorrow, so I'm just posting this ahead of time.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    alrighty then this is my first time doing this, and I'm getting it done since tomorrow on the 14th it will be exactly 4 months...allowing me to change my name!!! HOORAY...

Old name: Quick_Kid

New Name: f l a s h

...Thank you PC...

Years
  • Would changing my username from Erebus to .erebus count as a minor change? =x If it's fine to change to that within the four month limit, could I please request that? =3

Current: Erebus
    Desired: .erebus

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I'm going to regret this, but whatever.

Old name: Soluna
    New name: Lynnx

Thanks~ ^^

Years
  • 14:29, 14th Nov 2008 was the time of my last name change. It is now 15:30, 14th Feb 2009, 3 months and 61 minutes. 61 minutes over the lowest time limit to get a name change. :O Now change my name!

Old Name: t.A.T.u
    New Name: Rey

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Can I ask to get my name changed on the 26th March now? I wont remember then so, yeah.

Old: Saphira's Rider

New: Hourglass

Thanks.

Years
  • Would changing my username from Erebus to .erebus count as a minor change? =x If it's fine to change to that within the four month limit, could I please request that? =3

Current: Erebus
    Desired: .erebus
    Wouldn't count as a minor change, unfortunately. :(

Can I ask to get my name changed on the 26th March now? I wont remember then so, yeah.

Old: Saphira's Rider

New: Hourglass

Thanks.
    And it would be forgotten by admins as well, especially since we're not in the habit of going through over a month's worth of names just to find the one that wasn't changed before. :/

Plus this would count as holding a name for somebody - which we don't do - so in order to actually get your name change you'd have to post the request on or after the day you're allowed your change.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Wouldn't count as a minor change, unfortunately. :(

And it would be forgotten by admins as well, especially since we're not in the habit of going through over a month's worth of names just to find the one that wasn't changed before. :/

Plus this would count as holding a name for somebody - which we don't do - so in order to actually get your name change you'd have to post the request on or after the day you're allowed your change.
    ]

Oh, Ok. I'll try to remember. I'll make my PC remind me XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back