• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Better Than You - ♥ Shinji/Paul Club! ♥

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
  • Ohh speaking of Rock types. What if Shinji owned one?
    I could see him with a Kabutops. Aerodactyl. Tyranitar. or a Rhydon.
    Oh wait, he has a Lairon doesn't he. . . maybe it'll evolve offscreen into an Aggron

True Fax: Despite how sucky Pikachu's stats are in-game, the anime makes Satoshi's yellow rat so damn uber, that it gave false hopes to 7 year olds every where who thought they could defeat Takeshi with just a Pikachu back in Pokemon Yellow.

Last edited:

ShadowYashi

Years
  • Does Shinji have a Rhydon?
    Ugh, its bad enough he has Magmortar.
    If he had Rhypherior too, I'd die T_T
    There are some Pokemon that don't look right animated and Rhypherior is one of them

Wow. . . Our front page blinks.
    We can do that?
    I never even knew a navigation bar was possible here XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Actually, after seeing Kurotsugu's Rhyperior, I didn't think Ryperior was all that bad.

Don't doubt my CSS skills.​

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • But why isn't it blinking here? D: I don't see any blinking.

Fun Fact: Kiyotaka Furushima does a lot of seiyuu work, most notable works are Shinji, Satoshi's Mukkuru and Mukkubird, his Buizel, and most recently, Hikari's Hinoarashi.

Yeah, old news, but then I just wanna post something Shinji-related. Plus, now he does Hinoarashi~

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    It might be your browser. Are you on IE or something?

Already knew that. His voice actor has got an incredibly wide range of vocals. .

Hinoarashi is totally adorable. <3​

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Nothing. It's a spoiler. That someone told me about when I didn't see that episode. *glares at Yashi*​

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • *pieces together clues*

Hmm . . . adorable + spoiler + that fleeting mention on Bulbapedia I saw a few days ago = I think I know. *looks it up*

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • I'm on IE, yep. My parents don't let me use other browsers, if there ARE any other browsers except for Firefox.

Dont'cha agree? I love Hikari's one even more as it has the guts to quabble with Failchama when it's a baby. :D And it's a Fire-type.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I want it to evolve. . Its evolutions are totally kick-ass.

But the only person that evolves anything in this show is Shinji. .​

ShadowYashi

Years
  • >_>;;;
    I've gotta work on my spoiling stuff for other people.
    It's a very bad habit I have, even irl.
    But I can't help it! It sorta just slips out and then I don't think about my actions til afterwards and people become annoyed.
    I gotta break it.
    But ontopic. I hope it evolves too.
    Maa Takeshi evolves his Pokemon too, I think the only Pokemon he has that's not evolved are Geodude, Croagunk and Happiny
    Hikari's taking a lesson from Satoshi and keeps mashing the B-Button, except Mamoo evolved too quickly so she couldn't button mash and the penguin has insta evo-block due to an Everstone. Not that I mind much, cause it's Evo's are fugly >_>;;

Last edited:

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Yeah, and she isn't the type to have a frigging Emperuto.
    Plus, Jun already got it. THE ALMIGHTY JUNNNNN~

And yeah. How MANY times has Shinji's Pokemon evolved? (I'm including the offscreen ones. Like Dodaitose. Also, Naetoru to Hayashigame to Dodaitose already counts as two.)
    ...so anyone do the math? :D

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Oh my God, Jun!! <33333 I loves Jun. =3

Sure, I'll do the math~
    Actually, only four. Five if you count Erebuu evolving on-screen.​

Back