• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's time to celebrate an adventure

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    It's adventure'd birthday today! Our wonderful member and friend is celebrating and we should all join her. She's the most loyal and caring person I know and deserves the best day possible. So let's all join in and wish her a happy one!

Also this is for you Ree!

ZLK70eM.png

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Congratulations! You put the adventure in adventure in time and space!

Years
  • You are awesome and everyone would agree with that, but of course you're our Rika and you deserve an awesome birthday adventure (sorry bad puns) and of course you'll always be awesome with us.

Have fun being another year older gurl, and don't ever change yourself.

Sirfetch’d

Happy birthday again!! You're super awesome and have the best taste in usernames! Celebrate many more with us, okay? :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    It's adventure'd birthday today! Our wonderful member and friend is celebrating and we should all join her. She's the most loyal and caring person I know and deserves the best day possible. So let's all join in and wish her a happy one!

Also this is for you Ree!

ZLK70eM.png
    ooohhh COUPON! Now understand hahah wow. I did wish for this! I'll think up something cool, but there's a 97% chance that it won't be like one of your french girls. 8)

Statistics show that Adventure is at least 100% if not over 9000% cooler then everyone else ITT

come on guys, grovel with me
    <33 I really don't know about cooler, but I'll take your word for it today ;)

Congratulations! You put the adventure in adventure in time and space!
    I SO DID
    Thank youu! Now, come fly away in the TARDIS with me to a party planet.

You are awesome and everyone would agree with that, but of course you're our Rika and you deserve an awesome birthday adventure (sorry bad puns) and of course you'll always be awesome with us.

Have fun being another year older gurl, and don't ever change yourself.
    I'm touched by you calling me "our Rika", it warms somehow. Of course I am your Rika, even if I change a bit :3 thanks Hika.

tumblr_m7wgbzCoAr1rzy67oo1_500.gif

Happy birthday Rika! You're wonderful. Please have a wonderful birthday. :')
    Thanks Janna, you are wonderfuller <3 I wish I had gotten a cake as fancy as that today haha.

Happy Birthday! :D

you're so much better than swifty at being a mod
    Thank you! of course, I'm the best at everything, modding included

Happy birthday again!! You're super awesome and have the best taste in usernames! Celebrate many more with us, okay? :D
    Naww thank you haha, I'll try to not get too old and wither away~

Years
  • I was going to try and doctor up some fantastic pun for your birthday, but my mind's off on an adventure right now.

Anyway, hope you had a great one Rika, and here's to plenty more to come!

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Happy birthday, Rika! I hope you had a fantastic day. :3

have some cake
    Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I was going to try and doctor up some fantastic pun for your birthday, but my mind's off on an adventure right now.

Anyway, hope you had a great one Rika, and here's to plenty more to come!
    You always make me smile, keep doing that. Thank you, lovely partner <3

how did I not see this

But yeah, happy birthday doctor or adventure or whatever ;)
    Thanks user!! Haha difficult to decide? Call me Rika cuz that never changes ;)))

happy birthday rika! you're like my mother almost
    Christos' grandma and Pepper's mom... I'll... I'll just accept this and start feeding you with cakes and telling you when you're up past your bedtime.

<33333

Happy birthday Rika!, I don't know a lot about you. But you look like a great person!. I hope you enjoyed your birthday!.
    Thank you! We can mend that, because you seem like a nice person so let's chat more :D

Happy birthday, Rika! I hope you had a fantastic day. :3

have some cake
    Spoiler:
    oooooomiiii apparently you know me
    <33345 thank you for making me squeal on a monday morning.

Back