• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Most valuable Pokemon for breeding in gen 3?

Nyro

The Bug Master
Years
  • What would you say is the most valuable pokemon for breeding in gen 3? I personally think Ditto is priceless due to the ability to breed with just about anything with good results.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Smeargle is pretty useful too, since it can learn ANY move through Sketch, which makes it easy to breed all kinds of moves to your other Field egg group Pokémon.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Ditto of course cause you can breed it with any kind of Pokemon .

Strom Thunder

The Apocalypse :D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    Well I go with ditto ! Because with that you can go all around the world ! xD ha ha I mean I am not that good Pokémon fan but I've of course played gen 3 games. All of em ! And I never really breed a Pokémon. But Breeding a ditto with another Pokémon is the best way to have Baby Pokémon like Magby or Pichu, That's what I heard from net.

Back