• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
9/10.

I love it. The yellow background of the links is a little too bright, though :/ Despite being the same color, it doesn't seem to match with the yellow on Elesa and the "Electrifying" text, which have a little green tint in them.

Joshawott

Banned
Years
The quality of your signature is superb, though the white at the bottom makes it look awkward. I also think it'd be a good idea to space the two lines out a bit.

8.0/10.0

Brendan859

Hoenn Champion
Years
Well.to be honest I don't know the person shown in your signature,but i think a 8/10 would suit you well.Simplicity is good ;)

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
3/10.. I find it a bit too messy. That and the blues used to color the links.. :/

Years
8/10

When I last rated this, the avatar was in the signature and the signature pic was the avatar. It looks much better.

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
[SIZE="a"]Thanks.

For yours I would say 3/10 because I dislike the Simpsons, but that's just me being biased so
8/10[/SIZE]

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Ah, now I can see the art more clearly :p
Well, it's a good piece of art, but I'm not a fan of solid image signatures, so, er, 4/10. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back