• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Fairy Tail doesn't have a lot going for it compared to the rest of it's direct competitors in my opinion. The whole arc + completley random power up BECAUSE WE'RE MAGES OF FAIRY TAIL formula gets boring. The current manga arc might improve, you never know. The anime does have a pretty damn awesome OST though.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

BUT NAKAMA. THE POWER OF NAKAMA IS AMAZING AND ALL SERIES SHOULD UTILIZE IT. SCREW CLICHES.

The OST is truly amazing <3 Aaaaah I've been listening to tracks from it most nights for over a year now and have yet to grow tired of them~

Only me, only me...

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Whenever I wander in here the topic is always animu.

Anyway, I've been watching Fairy Tail tonight. What a load of old meh.

I'd normally blame my own presence, but today, it is parallel's fault.

Besides, any anime that isn't a big shounen anime with over 200 episodes is not worth caring about anyway.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

By direct competition I mean all of "the big 3", it's structure is the same as One Piece though. I've seen 350ish episodes of One Piece and I haven't gotten bored, having an expansive writer makes a huge difference.

Years
15. Shonen cliches are so amusing to pick out, even with series you like. Picking out cliches has actually brought me to enjoy watching a couple shonen series I was wary of at first. And it has made watching the Pokemon anime more fun.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I tried Bleach and couldn't get into it, and I'll be honest and say that I never really tried One Piece. Fairy Tail I tried it and did get further in it than Bleach, but I haven't been able to bring myself to continue it, despite people not just rossu, who needs to stop thinking she's all alone telling me to do so.

I think my avatar speaks as to which one I like the most out of the four, hurrhurr.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Haha. If I ever do it's definitely going to be the manga. I'm not gonna watch 300+ episodes of it.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

Okay, pretend this post is my previous one, but replace that video with this image.

Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

To quote Oda they're all too "in love with adventure" to care about stuff like that, well minus a certain cook anyway.

As far as shounen goes...

FT, Naruto, Bleach, cage of eden, Ao no Ex = meh but I'm not dropping after putting so much time into.
One Piece, Gintama, bakuman = awesomesauce.

Gintama and Bleach have the best opening and endings though.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Not everyone watches moe or seasonal anime. Which is now why I realized I grew apart from this thread. Nobody watches more than two <27 episode series that air during any given season.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Because fun things are fun.
Luffy-Zombie-Reaction_2d3f44627932a009d0682237541df8fa.gif

cba to go to Youtube but Donten (op 5) and Samurai Heart (restart ending) are two of the catciest chinese cartoon songs i've ever heard.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I watch almost no anime apart from the Tales of Symphonia OVA, and the Detective Conan movies these days. Very rarely you'll really catch me watching anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back