• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

zero the riolu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2014
    Author's Note: this is my first story EVER so please don't hate on it too much also any similarity to ANYTHING is my mistake i just didn't know (or did) it existed.

becuse of some (censored of course) bad words and not compleatly little kid stuff age rating is ............E 10+

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • The rules clearly state that you must have a part of the story either right as you post, or ten minutes after you post the thread. It's been a little over ten minutes, and I'm still seeing no story. I'm afraid I'm going to have to lock this because of it. Once you do have the story, feel free to either post it in a new thread, or let me know and I can unlock this one. Although, I'm on vacation right now, so it would probably be best to just start a new thread.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask. Until then...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back