• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are Pokémon games a good way to bond with others?

Years
  • I think Pokemon games have always been a good way to bond with other people but in Pokemon Go I've seen something that I honestly don't think has ever been created by any other game. Everyone in my school is playing it and sharing their experiences and travelling together to catch Pokemon, the games have always been a great way to bond with other people but Go offers something on a whole different scale.

Years
  • I always thought they were great ways to make friends and bond. People who like pokemon are usually good peeps. Last night I went out with my roommates to to catch pokemon. Sadly I couldn't since I don't have a phone. But on our walk through the neighborhood we met and talked to like eight people who were also outside playing Pokemon Go. And this was at 1130 at night. This game is doing things right and meeting more people with same interests is great. Think of all the friendships and relationships that are gonna be made just from this one game.

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
  • Yes! It's a super great way to bond. When I was young (like 2 or 3) I would play the games with my brothers, it was a great bonding experience with us. Something that actually continued up until I was about 7. I've met most of my friends both online and in real life thanks to Pokémon, it's a great topic of conversation. With Pokémon GO imo it's only getting better, lots of people daily are connecting with that game and it's amazing to see. :]

Back