• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yellow here

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
  • Hi, my name is Yellow, and after a fairly long break from Pokemon around a month or two after Diamond and Pearl was released due to the frustration of having my Pearl Version stolen I've gotten back into it with a nice little fiery spirit thing going.

Let's see... what to say about myself...

I'm a 15 year old girl who has been playing Pokemon since Red & Blue Version came out for the Game Boy Color. I have beaten every single mainstream Pokemon game, and also enjoy the stadium series. (I consider Colluseum, XD, and Battle Revolution to be sequels to Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2.)

I'm a very friendly person and am not very competitive, although at the same time not very casual either. I enjoy making friends and playing games with friends, although it isn't fun for me anymore once it becomes competitive.

I enjoy testing and playing ROM hacks such as the ones created here. (Especially ones with new regions or new Pokemon.) I also enjoy Role Playing and as a rather silly hobby, Girl Power.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Well hello there PkMnTrainer Yellow, that is quite a nice introduction you have going!

It is great too see another new friendly member joining our Community. after all being friendly makes friends!

So you are back into Pokemon are you? well that is good to see, another member leaving then re-playing the game that brought this community together!

If you are into Roleplaying then why not check out the Role-playing section for all your Roleplaying needs? I too consider Colosseum and Battle Revolution remakes, mainly Battle Revolution though! if you are into ROM hacking then why not check out the ROM hacking section? It has answers too any questions you may have!

Make sure too read the Community Rules and Frequently Asked Questions for any troubles you may have, just remember to actually take it all in, and not just glimpse at it!

Seeya around the boards, have fun posting and making friends!

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
  • Hey Yellow,

Welcome To PokeCommunity. I hope you love what PokeCommunity has to offer.You seem like a great member to have here,have a great time. Read the rules so they will help you not get into trouble and they help you here and further down the road. Read the Faqs as they will help you with getting around the forum,if you still can't find answers make sure to pm me.

Cheers!,
    TLM

Dawn

Years
  • Thank you! I just finished creating my signature. By optimizing it I created that beautifully smooth animation for only 113 KB. ^_^

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
  • Hey Welcome To PC,Read The Rules And Also View The Announcements Forums,Hope You Enjoy It Here,XD You Will Make Many Friends

Xano

Medallion master
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2010
    Welcome yellow(which happens to be my favorite color, but not to the extent that I make my username out of it), and have a great time here. I may not have been here very long, seeing as I only joined yesterday, but welcome anyway! I'm sure you'll have a good time here, if not great, and there are the RP boards too! Welcome to Pokemon Community, PC for short!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Very creative sig-work there! Also, that is the most yellow avatar I've ever seen o.o

But anyway, welcome to PC Yellow! You sound like quite the girl, I'm sure you'll have plenty of friends in no time! So relax and have fun here!

Dawn

Years
  • Welcome yellow(which happens to be my favorite color, but not to the extent that I make my username out of it), and have a great time here. I may not have been here very long, seeing as I only joined yesterday, but welcome anyway! I'm sure you'll have a good time here, if not great, and there are the RP boards too! Welcome to Pokemon Community, PC for short!

Of course you should know that Yellow is a reference to the manga and/or default game names. o.o' Such as Red, Blue, Green, Gold, Silver, etc.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hello there, Yellow. ^^

Welcome to the PC forums.

It's cool that you're back into Pokemon, and it sucks that your D/P game was stolen. D:
    Did you manage to get another copy?

- Hope you like it here~.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • Hi, welcome to the community, have a nice time, to tell you the truth I'm not too competitive either ;) sorry this greeting wasn't better I'm kinda sick but I see I beat Hiidoran; that has to count for something (for me) anyways just send a request if you want to be friends.

ShadowWind

Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
    Years
  • Hi, my name is Yellow, and after a fairly long break from Pokemon around a month or two after Diamond and Pearl was released due to the frustration of having my Pearl Version stolen I've gotten back into it with a nice little fiery spirit thing going.​

Let's see... what to say about myself...​

I'm a 15 year old girl who has been playing Pokemon since Red & Blue Version came out for the Game Boy Color. I have beaten every single mainstream Pokemon game, and also enjoy the stadium series. (I consider Colluseum, XD, and Battle Revolution to be sequels to Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2.)​

I'm a very friendly person and am not very competitive, although at the same time not very casual either. I enjoy making friends and playing games with friends, although it isn't fun for me anymore once it becomes competitive.​

I enjoy testing and playing ROM hacks such as the ones created here. (Especially ones with new regions or new Pokemon.) I also enjoy Role Playing and as a rather silly hobby, Girl Power.​

welcome too the site i hope you enjoy it here i know i do and if you need anything jsut pm me and if you like friendlycompetition join my tourney(link in my sig) prize is a shiny ponyta legit and UT!

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
  • Whoo! Girl power FTW! -high fives-
    XDD

Welcome to PC, my very good and good friend ^-^

I am very sure that you will like it here, so sure in fact that I will tie myself -upside down- to this tree until you start enjoying yourself.
    So please hurry

Have fun and make friends through posting <3

-Roy

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Hi, welcome to the community, have a nice time, to tell you the truth I'm not too competitive either ;) sorry this greeting wasn't better I'm kinda sick but I see I beat Hiidoran; that has to count for something (for me) anyways just send a request if you want to be friends.
    Oh, because Hiido decided he had to write his "Letter of Intent" in order to run for the Presidency of the World Language Club at his High School, you must out do him? I see... Where is the comradery, people? xD

Of course I'm completely kidding, Yellow. Though I suppose my reputation does proceed me, and by extension the rest of the PC Welcome Wagon.

Moving on, welcome to the Pokécommunity!
    I really like Yellow from the manga as well, she is perhaps one of the best characters there is.
    (Well, aside from Blue of course. You can't beat her, sorry...)

Wow, I didn't think I would ever find another person who doesn't enjoy competition on a forum like this.
    I've been here for almost three years now you're the first one that shares that attribute with me. ^.^
    (It's just not fun when there is high pressure like that, right?)

Your Pokémon skills are quite impeccable, Lady Yellow. Beating every single mainstream RPG created thus far is something to be quite proud of.
    Not necessarily because of its difficulty level, but more so because it gives you the experience of a veteran!

Well, it was very nice to meet you, Yellow.
    I try to stay away from introduction threads that have so many posts in them, however; I just couldn't resist introducing myself to you!

Take care now!

Dawn

Years
  • Hello there, Yellow. ^^

Welcome to the PC forums.

It's cool that you're back into Pokemon, and it sucks that your D/P game was stolen. D:
    Did you manage to get another copy?

- Hope you like it here~.

It's the oddest story.
    In short I found a lost Diamond version.
    Now I use that.

And I think I'll enjoy my time here.

UnderdudeX said:
    Hi, welcome to the community, have a nice time, to tell you the truth I'm not too competitive either ;) sorry this greeting wasn't better I'm kinda sick but I see I beat Hiidoran; that has to count for something (for me) anyways just send a request if you want to be friends.

It's all fine dude. Ironically I myself am a bit ill... Trust me on this.

When you've decided to start cooking your frozen pizza snacks in the toaster oven or oven, and notice that the center seems a bit cold/moist.

Even though it seems like the logical choice, don't microwave them. X_X
    Don't, as you may regret it as I did.

Roy G Biv said:
    Whoo! Girl power FTW! -high fives-
    XDD

Welcome to PC, my very good and good friend ^-^

I am very sure that you will like it here, so sure in fact that I will tie myself -upside down- to this tree until you start enjoying yourself.
    So please hurry

Have fun and make friends through posting <3

-Roy
    Yaaay!! Girl Power for the win!
    Girl power makes everything interesting. xD
    Don't hurt yourself hun. >.>

Hiidoran said:
    Moving on, welcome to the Pokécommunity!
    I really like Yellow from the manga as well, she is perhaps one of the best characters there is.
    (Well, aside from Blue of course. You can't beat her, sorry...)
    :'( Meh...
    Of course I am the way I was meant to be. I have no wish to be Blue.
    Of course that has to do with my personal life, which almost nobody here has a clue about at the moment so... >.>

Hiidoran said:
    Wow, I didn't think I would ever find another person who doesn't enjoy competition on a forum like this. I've been here for almost three years now you're the first one that shares that attribute with me. ^.^
    (It's just not fun when there is high pressure like that, right?)

I know... people seriously glorify competition these days. It's as if most people have lost sight of the stress competition can cause, and the disappointment that can come from working hard and failing just because someone else worked harder. I know people like to pretend you can just ignore and not be effected by this stuff due to some obtained knowledge, but that's just not how it works. There needs to be at least a ballance between competition and cooperation at the least. I don't think you can go wrong with having more cooperation though.

Hiidoran said:
    Your Pokémon skills are quite impeccable, Lady Yellow. Beating every single mainstream RPG created thus far is something to be quite proud of.
    Not necessarily because of its difficulty level, but more so because it gives you the experience of a veteran!

Well, it was very nice to meet you, Yellow.
    I try to stay away from introduction threads that have so many posts in them, however; I just couldn't resist introducing myself to you!

Take care now!

Thank you for giving me such praise. I appreciate it.

So I was irresistible to meet? Wow!.. Now I feel loved.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Oh, lovely intro. ^^ You seem to have good fortune playing Pokemon games.

Like you, I also love testing ROM Hacks, as they are totally fun to play ^^ I also have beaten every mainstream Pokemon game (except for Blue, which I've never owned...).

And it's good that you aren't big on competition. Too many people compete these days --' I prefer just going with my own flow and not trying to compete at all.

Anyhow, welcome to PC, and hope you have a great time here~ If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask ^^

Back