• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anbuja Productions!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
  • Team name : Anbuja Productions
    introduction: Hi , my name is Anbuja's_BlooDy but call me B:D some time ago i made an team thread but lost my old account , due to computer crush i lost everything....from that time i started from scratch and get really the hang from hacking...so i wanted to gather some other members and start finally my hack...called Pokemon : Legend of Anbuja its a fire red hack
    I'm almost at that phase to start betas but i want some other members so i wont have to wait for other members which arent on and i need really members that are online and not off.

aplication form:
    Spoiler:

Current Team Members:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Needed:
    Mapper: for mapping please applie if you have good skills
    spriter: the same as for mappers just that i need human spriters and pokemon sprite resizers and indexers.
    music loopers and makers
    i think thats it for now
    We Have This Done:
    jjjjed.png

2.png
    3png.png
    4png.png
    street.png
    trees.png
    gym.png

major credits go to crimson stardust who teached me some mapping and banjora marcville who teached me some things about tile insertion:)

Last edited:

E.C.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    i wasn't going to apply since i'm already tied up in a lot of hacks, but i'm going to join anyways (if i get accepted) to get to know more people and maybe learn some stuff i don't know yet, so....

skills: mapping, tile inserting.
    proof of work,on attachment
    past experience: working on a hack and helping on other people's hacks.
    contact information: here or on PHO, i've seen that you have an account there, so we can contact each other on that.

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
    Years
  • i wasn't going to apply since i'm already tied up in a lot of hacks, but i'm going to join anyways (if i get accepted) to get to know more people and maybe learn some stuff i don't know yet, so....

contact information: here or on PHO, i've seen that you have an account there, so we can contact each other on that.

Well those mapps are nice , still have some place for imprving but i will give you a chance coz you are better than other i saw until now so acepted:D
    But...please be active coz i need active members not some that come online the first week and than you don;t hear something about them...if this isnt a problem for you than i welcome you in the team:)
    we start some mapping after i get those hours the ips with one mapp and than i insert for one day tiles and than is your turn Elite okay:)

clacla$$$

Back in business ~
    Years
  • Skills:Scripting (based on what pedro and other tutorials taught me
    Proof of work:well, here's a simple message script:
    #org $Hello
    lock
    faceplayer
    message $talk
    $talk 1 = Hell, my name is clacla$$$/n (As far as you know...)
    boxset 6
    release
    end
    Past experience:im working on my own hack for fun
    Contact information:Hotmail: [email protected]
    or clacla$$$ on PC or PHO
    I know pedro is the scripter, but maybe i could do a bit if he's busy sometime

E.C.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    Skills:Scripting (based on what pedro and other tutorials taught me
    Proof of work:well, here's a simple message script:
    #org $Hello
    lock
    faceplayer
    message $talk
    $talk 1 = Hell, my name is clacla$$$/n (As far as you know...)
    boxset 6
    release
    end
    Past experience:im working on my own hack for fun
    Contact information:Hotmail: [email protected]
    or clacla$$$ on PC or PHO
    I know pedro is the scripter, but maybe i could do a bit if he's busy sometime

judging by your script, you use pokescript right?

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • please use XSE if you're gonna work with me....pokescript SUCKS !!!! and is soooooooo outdated...

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
    Years
  • clacla$$$ i kow that your new i think at scripting...but i will acpet you of course:D
    not that i exept from you to make major scripts more minor but i want to get you in so that you improve in scripting for yourself not for me....aww waht i am philosphing aboutO_o
    your in:D and use xse i all says it easier

E.C.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    please use XSE if you're gonna work with me....pokescript SUCKS !!!! and is soooooooo outdated...

i learned scripting using pokescript, and i think it way better than XSE, (just my opinion) but your right about the outdated part, so i'm going to have to learn to use XSE.:disappoin

clacla$$$

Back in business ~
    Years
  • i'm just wondering, would it be possiblle to use a givepokemon script to make it so you start with some pokemon in your party, like if you were making a remake of a pokemon movie and made it so you start off with pikachu squirtle bulbasour,charazard, pigeotto, and butterfry?
    or would it be better to just put a pokeball in the starting position and you pick it up to get them?

Echidna

Years
  • well pokescript has loads of probs, mostly because its harder then XSE, and lots of commands exist in XSE and not in pokescript (i can't say which cause i've never used pokescript, but everyone says so...)

r0bert

Quitifyingly awesome.
    Years
  • i wasn't going to apply since i'm already tied up in a lot of hacks, but i'm going to join anyways (if i get accepted) to get to know more people and maybe learn some stuff i don't know yet, so....

nice maps there,budd,I don't really like the way you mapped those mountains,it should be more random.

Echidna

Years
  • yeah the mountains shoulda been a bit more random, but the rest is bery gd !!!

clacla$$$

Back in business ~
    Years
  • oh, anbuja, you probably know this, but NSE is awesome to use for editing some tiles.
    i took the boring pink flowers and changed the pink palette to blue.

E.C.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    i got really lazy when i mapped that really big mountain, but don't worry, most of the maps i make don't have straight mountains.

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
    Years
  • no i didn't knew that:D but i would just go in advance map to block editor and pallete editor and than just change the pink to blue:D joke:!!

Echidna

Years
  • hmm, NSE can change almost anything, but its not recommended, as it glitches a lot...but still, its the best for OWS

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back