• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First ever post

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Hi i stay in Scotland, I was given two folders with cards in them, some first edition some japanese might be early ones not sure. Sorry but pokemons aren't really my thing and want to know the best place to get someone to look at the cards any help appreciated thanks.

Years
  • Hi i stay in Scotland, I was given two folders with cards in them, some first edition some japanese might be early ones not sure. Sorry but pokemons aren't really my thing and want to know the best place to get someone to look at the cards any help appreciated thanks.

One place would be this thread.

Another place would be various other pricing sites on the web. Maybe a local card shop if you're lucky (but there aren't really many willing to deal in Pokemon cards).

Back