• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

possible appraisal?

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2016
    hello there i have accumulated a large variety of cards within the past 8 years (in my opinion :)) i have around 315 pokemon cards wondering how much they are worth i have maybe around 15 pocket monster cards from circa 1996 and most of the cards are mixed thru 1995 and 2006-2009 cards and quite a bit of foiled cards unsure of the value of these and wondering how much they are. if you would like i could email you the photos of them since its around 21 pictures and i don't feel like working on that right now (sorry 2 lazy :P) if anyone could help me i would appreciate it

Electricbluewolf

Bᴇ pıɟɟǝɹǝuʇ
    Years
  • It'd be really hard to say without seeing pictures or knowing conditions.
    Most people think that when they find the older cards the must be worth money-that isn't the case. A normal base set common goes for 5p/10p. It's obviously different if it's first edition, 4th print etc

Back