• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'Sup?

Cheesevolt

"Locke"er
Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2014
    I'm the one and only creative Cheesevolt. I make Pokemon games from scratch, hack GBA roms, make Nuzlocke style challenges and post it all on YouTube. So now everyone knows everything about me :p

Years
  • Good thing I just ate or your name would make me hungry. ;P lmao

Anyways, welcome, Cheesevolt! Good to meet you. Nuzlockes are really fun but I've only ever attempted one.. and still not at the first badge yet, sigh. Laziness prevails. D: Glad to see you're posting around a little and getting involved as there are tons of things to do here. Do have a blast and ask me if you need some help along the way, yes?

Years
  • And a big hello to you, Cheesevolt! It's great to see another new face here at PC.

Based on what you mentioned in your post, I can definitely say you'll love the popular ROM Hacking boards here, where you can find a lot of awesome tools to use when making your games, finished hacks you can check out for yourself, and also we have a lot of skilled hackers who can assist you when you need them (including the resident mods - karatekid552, Christos and Spherical Ice). There's also the Challenges section which you seem to have found, although I noticed your thread was denied due to an existing thread. Hopefully you can still continue your challenge in the main Nuzlocke thread there!

I guess that's all for me now, but I'm sure you'll have fun in both the sections mentioned since they are popular with a lot of people here. Good luck with your hack project and remember, the staff are always there if you need them!

- Hikamaru

Back