• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
^ may or may not be talking about L4D
In the case that ^ is, then ^ is wrong, as the A.I. Director spawns Infected and Special Infected in different places every play-through, hence MOAR VARIETY

Dent

taste the café m o c h a ♥
Years
< was under the impression that ^ had lost a bet, and therefore would be giving certain things up for a month.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
^'s avatar reminds < of Abridged Naruto series, when < was into Naruto.

(@PIXY: Yes, I know. But honestly, I would think you guys can think of something more than '^ should do this; ^ should know that'~ And it's not really a 'should' in most cases. Why should I know about certain things I've been told that I should know about, hn? )

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
^ is hinting that < is beautiful.

< wants to know where ^ is getting this nonsense.

^'s avatar is now reminding < of Sheena... doesn't help with what song < is currently listening to

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
< will only believe ^ when ^ finds three people (not including <'s Pair or BF) who agrees with ^. :B

^ may or may not have been listening to an Eminem song < is familiar with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back