• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th gen Poke Team, any good? R/F

Pkmn-Br33der

Consistent Trader;D
Years
Hello I need help because this is my first competitive poke team so bare with me.....

Steelix lvl 100 male

stats
hp 293
atk. 253
def. 450
sp. atk 158
sp. def 165
spd. 86

moveset
stealth rock
earthquake
double edge
roar

dragonite female lvl 100

stats
hp 316
atk. 376
def. 225
sp. atk 260
sp. def 276
spd. 192

moveset
outrage
thunderbolt
ice beam
fire punch

lucario lvl 100 male

stats
hp 240
atk. 297
def. 182
sp. atk 280
sp. def 182
spd. 248

moveset
shadow ball
close combat
earthquake
extremespeed

typhlosion lvl 100 female

electrivire lvl 100 female

spiritomb lvl 100 male

i will finish later please hold sorry...

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2023
More information would be helpful, as in Natures/Ev's and also Abilities. But, from what you posted, I'll judge them based on movesets/stats.

Steelix:
So your wallbreaker. I would kind of re-do it and invest in more Special Defense and HP rather than Attack. But the moveset is solid.

Dragonite:
Use Attack rather than Special Attack on this one. It seems you already invested in Attack quite a bit anyway. If you want it to be a mixed attacker, re-do it. However, if you wish to keep it, then take off Ice Beam and Thunderbolt. Replace them with some moves like Earthquake, Extremespeed, or even something like Dragon Dance for a sweeper.

Lucario:
Sorry, but mixed-attacking Lucario never work. I've tried it myself, and it does horribly. Invest in one set of attacks and keep it at that. The moveset itself for a physical attacker is solid, in a way. Take off Shadow Ball and Earthquake. I'd suggest Swords Dance with the three attacks being: Close Combat, Extreme Speed, and Crunch for coverage.

Back