• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokè-League Champs! Online (Battle Server Only)

Are You Interested in this League?

• Yes! Sign Me Up!

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No. Not Really

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe. Seems Cool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SmIIIte

PokeTuber
Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Pokè-League Champs! Online (Battle Server Only)

Welcome To The Pokè-League Champs Online League! This Thread is Mainly going to talk about what the league is all about.

Ever wanted to be a Real Pokemon Trainer? Well, Sign-Up and Join Pokè-League Champs Online! The League is just like any other Pokemon League that's in the game, but in real life! Choose your Team from the OU Tier and Below! Work your way up in becoming a Pokemon Master! You Can Choose From Any Starter that was in Gen 1- Gen 6( Greninja and Blazikan are Banned) and select your roster from 500+ Pokemon allowed in the league! You can make your dream team become a reality. Battle your way through 8 Gym Leaders, Battle against others in the Pokè-League Champs Online Elite 4 Tournament! Where the winner of the tournament will face the elite four and eventually the Champion of this League!!! So, Are you up for The Challenge Trainer?

Current Status: Gym Leaders/Elite Four Members Are Needed in order for this League to start. If your interested in becoming a Gym Leader/ Elite Four Member, Contact Me Through PM or Skype! I'll give you more info there if your interested.

If your wanting to Join The League, More Info will be Presented over the Next Few Day. Stay Tuned and Subscribe to this thread for all the latest info about this League.

Back