• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Is this the place where new members come to say hello?

Yes it is, although it's recommended to make an introduction thread, this thread also servers as a place to introduce yourself if you want, so yeah hi and welcome to PC, Lord Arkadios! Surely hope you had an awesome St. Patrick's Day (and yeah that's why everyone's name is green) and if you ever want to talk feel free to hit me up with a visitor message, or ask any staff members if you have a question!

I'm looking forward to seeing you here, I do hope to see you around!

Years
  • Though I think 'Dragon' will be my last name change, at least for a long, good while!
    You and me both brother! I like my name as is, and I'm probably going to keep it like this for a long while as well..

Welcome to PC, Lord Arkadios! :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Welcome to PC, Arkadios! Yes, you are definitely at the right place; no need to worry. n_n" As Zorogami said, though, you should create an introduction thread and tell us a bit about yourself. That way, we could get to know you better and give some proper welcome! Anyway, I do hope you enjoy your stay here. Feel free to send me some message if you ever feel like talking, okay?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hola, newbies~ My name is Megan, feel free to call me by that, or Minerva. Back in 2011, I modded this section for a while then eventually retired in 2012. Currently, I'm modding Fan Clubs & Groups, but that does not mean that I'm leaving this section behind! I love new members to death and I think they are a treasure to the forums. We can't have a forum without new members, ya know?

I'm up for answering any questions or concerns you may have in terms of the forums in general. Hit me up with a PM, or hit anyone up that has a bold blue, orange or red usernames. The staff here are very very helpful and very friendly! See you all around, and welcome aboard!~

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
  • Hey everyone, I was here for a long time... but wasn't somehow, back in summer 2013 I joined and was also at the skype event, not in the chat though... but now I finally want to make some friends on here, so I came back (after half an year, but lets forget that :3)

So yeah... don't know exactly what to write other than.. what is everyone up to? (Number one overused conversation starter, right there)

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Hello there you cute Totodile!
    Im doing fine, how about you? Well, dont worry about having been away, im just glad you came back :3
    If you are looking to make friends, this is a good place to start.
    So what can you tell us about yourself?? Have you played Pokemon X/Y yet?
    If you feel like talking, you can always drop me a line or two :P

Great to have you back with us!

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
  • Well, I'm a very talkactive person so I find it sad there just exist chats in post form on here, really.. I have played almost every gen except the 5th one, which I skipped but I am also not so much into the games. I more like to write about Pokemon, earlier this week started a big Pokemon fan fiction, which I had prepeared for 3 months, and that will keep me occupied for 2 years probably. And also I love to rp in Pokemon, since how big the universe is and how much can be implemented

And thank you for acknowledging my love to Totodile, since you were the first one you get my very first special hug on here *Hugs* Hope you like hugs, if not... welp, this is awkward :3

Years
  • Hey everyone, I was here for a long time... but wasn't somehow, back in summer 2013 I joined and was also at the skype event, not in the chat though... but now I finally want to make some friends on here, so I came back (after half an year, but lets forget that :3)

So yeah... don't know exactly what to write other than.. what is everyone up to? (Number one overused conversation starter, right there)
    Hey there, welcome back to us Daixtey! Have you gone under a former name...? I can't seem to remember you in the Skype chat from last year's getaway, and I was a part of that haha

Always glad to see you're around to make new friends, because that's what a lot of us come here to do! And cute Totodile avatar btw :3

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
  • I heard you like cute Totodiles? (hehehe have a ton of cute and derpy totodiles)

But yeah, I actually was known before as Danny37 on here, and I was pretty active in skype calls while the event was going on, but since it was my first day using skype, I wasnt really comfortable with skype (Now its like my number one source to chat with my friends, and I hope in summer is another event like this, so I can show more people how amazing a Totodile can be)

Years
  • Oh! I remember you now! I was ZachLMedia back then, and I was very active on the Skype chat and in some of the calls as well :D glad to see ya returnin' to PC n_n

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
  • Glad to meet you again.

And yeah, I felt like I will hang here for a while, didn't see a message which said I can only be limited here, that means I will be here for a while trying to make friends, before jumping into the big "chat"-topic... I'm actually scared to post there, don't want to make mistakes

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Yeah, having a chat function would be pretty cool, but oh well...
    Nice, i only recently got into RPing myself and im having a great time so far!
    I felt that hug and of course ill be *hugging* you back :3

Very cute avatar btw!

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
  • Yeah, but I guess this has to work

I started to rp in fall, I think... and I saw that this forum also has an RP section, so might gonna look around there for a while and maybe look what I can do

And thanks, that's probably the cutest totodile avatar that I have, and I love it :3

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Yeah the RP has some really good ones there, maybe we end up being in one together? :P
    Im sure i havent seen a cuter totodile yet

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I don't visit the RP board often, because, well, I'm just not a role-player. :( I might get into it someday and see how it goes. Anyway, welcome back, Daixtey! Good to see that you've decided to return. Don't leave us again, okay? Have fun here!

Years
  • So Daixtey is Danny37 right? I think I do remember seeing you around back then so heya welcome back! I was [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter] at the time so yeah I wonder if that rang a bell for you.

That's nice to hear you've gotten into roleplaying so as the others suggested you might love the Roleplay Corner here, oh and that's a super-adorable avatar you got there, it makes Totodile look even cuter than I imagined it.

Anyways, I do hope to see you around. Have fun getting active right?

- Hikamaru

Years
  • hey wasup everybody. new new userchat thats hard on the tounge. bleh.bleh bleh. you may know as nothing whatsoever unless youve met me on other social media so in that case im arceusrsz or arceus5678r . you may also recognize me from my signature cat picture i found on google 2 years ago which is still pretty famous for some reason. bleh bleh. new newn usern chert HARD ON THE TONGUE bleh, i have to end this with another bad pun.............. meh im on pc on my pc? no? Horrible? not appreciated here? I should probably stop prolonging this? OKAY I GET IT GOOD BYE

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
  • Sorry, had to leave yesterday so... now to answering :3

@Zorogami Maybe :3 There's always a possibility, and thanks my avatar is Totodile so it's already awesome :3

@Peitharchia I try to stay active from now on, maybe on here.. cause as I said little scared to go on other parts yet and post there (I posted in some opinion related topics, back then)

@Hikamaru I seriously checked back before posting my first message here to see who all welcomed me back then, and yes you were one of those. And yeah, I try to look into it, if I get the time

(I don't know how to do qoutes like some people did on here, so I just did it this way... yay, I'm horrible with codes and so on)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back