• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Uploading HD avvy?

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • I think I found an issue regarding being in PC, when several days ago I noticed when the Custom Avatar section told me that I can upload up to 1080x1080 avatar size, and I thought it was 180x180 as per Gold and Crystal Tier standards, or so I think.

So, today I've been testing out of curiosity to know if big avvies can be uploaded, and to my surprise, the big picture is uploaded successfully, even though I reverted back because it's too large, and I know this can't be right. If it's a glitch, I'm wondering if it can be fixed to regular 180x180 size again if possible? Thanks.

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Ooh, so it's a new norm of avvy standards, eh? And that it will be restricted when it's showed in threads so that it won't appear cluttered in PC? If so, I shouldn't worry much about it, then. Except... that it says that as a Crystal supporter, I could upload up to 1440x1440px, yet it's shown as 1080x1080 for me.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Ooh, so it's a new norm of avvy standards, eh? And that it will be restricted when it's showed in threads so that it won't appear cluttered in PC? If so, I shouldn't worry much about it, then. Except... that it says that as a Crystal supporter, I could upload up to 1440x1440px, yet it's shown as 1080x1080 for me.
    Yep!

And don't worry, I'll bring that up with an admin. I mentioned it in the staff board as well as it's also the case with me. Someone should be onto it eventually.

Back