• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC'S CHOICE AWARDS - THE RESULTS

dad

big poppa
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING
    The users of PC have spoken and the votes are in for the first PC's a Choice Awards! Before announcing the title-winners I just would like to thank everyone for voting and making this a success! All feedback and suggestions for future PCAs are welcomed. Hopefully you'll be joining us again for PCA in December.

THE RESULTS
    • Favorite Thread-maker(s) - Harley Quinn, LegendChu, Squirrel
    • PC's Next Top Model(s) - Livewire, Pebbles
    • Most Underrated User - MariaB, Nuclear Chicken, LegendChu, Staralfur
    • Most Dedicated - Achromatic, LegendChu
    • Most Likely to Live a Double Life - Hikamaru, Bardothren, Cersei Lannister, Volpe Artica, Lalapizzame, Sheep, Christos, Archy, bobandbill, Duranteater
    • PC's Wisest Member - Hamgaleo
    • The Punniest (Favorite Comedian) - Achromatic
    • the UG's Saltiest Snail - Davepetasprite^2
    • Favorite BS User - Noa, Archy
    • Most Missed (Member We're Glad to Have Back) - Squirrel
    • Best Username - Dragon
    • The One Who Got Away (Favorite Inactive User) -Sean, Avishka, Arsonist
    • Most Likely to Start a Dictatorship - Johnny
    • Favorite Pair - Dragon x Sanguine, machomuu x Symphony, Volpe Artica x Arsenic
    • Media Mogul - Achromatic
    • Most Dedicated RPer - Gimmepie
    • Pokemon Enthusiast - Achromatic
    • Friendliest Member - Sheep
    • Best Postbit Theme - innerspeaker, Razor Leaf
    • Favorite New Forum - The Mall
    • Favorite ROM hack - Pokemon Glazed, Gaia
    • Favorite Fan Game - Pokemon Omicron, Reborn

side note: a category with more than one person listed denotes a tie. if you voted more than three people to one category only the first three were counted.

Last edited:

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    There was a miscalculation in one of the categories but I fixed it, sorry about that.

Also LegendChu has brought forth an idea that I think would be great to install into the next PCA... How do you guys feel about getting emblems for placing in one of the categories?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Duranteater should've been the sole winner smh... still off living that double life. :(

Congrats LegendChu on your wins anyways C:

Sirfetch’d

There was a miscalculation in one of the categories but I fixed it, sorry about that.

Also LegendChu has brought forth an idea that I think would be great to install into the next PCA... How do you guys feel about getting emblems for placing in one of the categories?

Great idea! If you want feel free to PM me an emblem for this time around and I'll have it uploaded and give them out. It's not too late!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Great idea! If you want feel free to PM me an emblem for this time around and I'll have it uploaded and give them out. It's not too late!
    I already sent honey an Emblem idea. I think it should be good enough. Should I post it here as well or PM u?

Oh I almost forgot to accept my Awards.

Most Dedicated = Best Actor, soooooo

653933.jpg

Spoiler:

What else did I win? Favourite Thread-Maker, right.

large.jpg

And Most Underrated (so the smaller pic, pun intended ;))

pikachu-trophy.jpg

The people who voted for me, I sent out personal thnx to everyone {<3}.

And most importantly, I wanna thank Mr. Satoshi Tajiri, coz if he had not conceptualized Pokemon, we would not have had this Community & I would not have had a chance to win these Awards {XD}.

Oops almost forgot to thank the Host, hehe :3c.

Thnx a whole lot honey, for having these Awards :).

Dunno if I'm ever gonna win anything again, so yeah:-

We want Emblems, we want Emblems, come on winners, chorus plz, we want Emblems, we want Emblems.

Pika Pika :chu:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Most missed and favourite thread maker, awww you guys are too kind ♥ Totally knew this was a thing.

Back