• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Power Saves: Features/How To Guide [Hack/Spoiler]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2015
    Okay thanks. I'm in California too. I ordered mine yesterday.

Have you been able to get AZ's Floette or is that not available for American Powersaves yet?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    Woot, i got the Power Saves in the mail today, it's easy to use and works like a charm. now I have 9,999,999 cash, 9,999 bp, shiny 6th gen legendaries, the latis stones, 999 Masterballs, PP Max, and Rare Candies.

1. don't message me asking me to trade anything xD especially since the latis stones can't be traded :P

2. For anyone else who is buying this item, i found that I got a No Hardware error message alot whenever i inserted my Pokemon X cart.. but however when reading up about this product online yesterday, i stumbled upon users complaining about this too and the simple solution that actually worked: Lick your game cartridge's connector (i guess the connection between the device and cart isn't so snug or can't communicate well, but a lick fixes that)

3. Another discovery is: DO NOT make any pokemon or legendaries you want to take into battle into shiny pokemon, they will be rejected. I can understand that this happens because even though you forced them to be shiny, it didn't change the pokemon's hidden Personality ID to match them being Shiny, So the Battle Spot's check just assumes they are hacked or have a problem.

4. Remember to always backup your save before doing anything :)!

Really?! Using the shiny code, they won't get pass battle spot? SWEET!!!! Least shinies will retain some value. Except to those that literally only do wifi battles. I can't wait to get my powersave this week!!!! Have you been able to back up the sav and just start a new game. And back that sav and switch in between savs?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    Ahahaha. Have you tried syncing with the global site for the max pokemiles and see if it shows up on the website?

Xerneas_X

Raven
    Years
  • Ahahaha. Have you tried syncing with the global site for the max pokemiles and see if it shows up on the website?

Unfortunately the Pokemon-GL website/global link is in maintenance until tomorrow. Also I started a new playthrough, so I need to wait until they clear my previous registered account so i can register my new one (when you restart, it generates a new Game Sync ID). However with Pokemon-GL/Game Sync being a pretty simple system, I don't see any reason why it wouldn't sync. however though :) I do have my save backed up before I maxed my PokeMiles just in case.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2015
    Do you have anything on AZ's Floette? On how to get the Shiny one?

They say it's only Italian Exclusive atm but idk.
    Spoiler:

I'm guessing you modify one from a Friend Safari or something?

Elements1

Meh
    Years
  • Thanks for posting this!!! I'm supposed to get my Powersave on Friday! Have you tried battling with mega latios/latias or the 6th gen shiny online? I see the picture, but was that through local or battle spot?

Xerneas_X

Raven
    Years
  • Do you have anything on AZ's Floette? On how to get the Shiny one?

They say it's only Italian Exclusive atm but idk.
    Spoiler:

it's not available, also it isn't an Italian Exclusive, instead it's only acquired by via Hacking. the same person who leaked the images of Diancie, Hoopa, Volcanion, the Mega Latios/Latias, and more back in October is the same person who leaked AZ's Floette as seen above. Maybe in a future update, Power Saves may add unlocks for additional hidden items or Pokemon, but until then, all you can do is make Pokemon Shiny, Max out items/cash/etc, get Megastones, and backup save files.

Xerneas_X

Raven
    Years
  • Thanks for posting this!!! I'm supposed to get my Powersave on Friday! Have you tried battling with mega latios/latias or the 6th gen shiny online? I see the picture, but was that through local or battle spot?

None of the shiny Legendaries/pokemon you create nor the latis stones can enter into battlespot. they fail it's check. They can only do Direct Person to Person wi-fi battle and local battle.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2015
    it's not available, also it isn't an Italian Exclusive, instead it's only acquired by via Hacking. the same person who leaked the images of Diancie, Hoopa, Volcanion, the Mega Latios/Latias, and more back in October is the same person who leaked AZ's Floette as seen above. Maybe in a future update, Power Saves may add unlocks for additional hidden items or Pokemon, but until then, all you can do is make Pokemon Shiny, Max out items/cash/etc, get Megastones, and backup save files.

Really..? Because this one is new and it came out a few days ago when the Powersave was updated for XY.

He leaked this one, which isn't shiny a few months ago.
    Spoiler:

Xerneas_X

Raven
    Years
  • Really..? Because this one is new and it came out a few days ago when the Powersave was updated for XY.

He leaked this one, which isn't shiny a few months ago.
    Spoiler:
    All it is, is the hacked one probably turned shiny by a Power Saves. Also the shiny image you provided isn't from the same hacker, or else it would of been a Screen Capture, not a poor quality photo xP There's more than 1 hacker around, especially since the original hacker made available his scripts and codes for dumping or modifying the Pokemon X/Y data :)

Xerneas_X

Raven
    Years
  • I hear about this im hoping you can catch any pokemon code comes soon

it isn't a traditional action replay where it is actively modifying the game's code/calculations as it's running, instead it's a Save Game Editor, so doubtful it will have such a feature as it doesn't connect to your DS system, instead it's connected to your computer and you plug your game cartridge into it where it can access it's savedata and modify it, then afterwards you put the game back in your DS.

Spoiler:

This is the item, right?

Yes that's it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Thanks for taking your time to write these, sorrowdemonica! There's already another thread on Power Saves, though, so if you don't mind, I'm merging it with that. Having two threads about the same thing sort of makes our board seem cluttered, unfortunately. :(

Thread merged.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • it isn't a traditional action replay where it is actively modifying the game's code/calculations as it's running, instead it's a Save Game Editor, so doubtful it will have such a feature as it doesn't connect to your DS system, instead it's connected to your computer and you plug your game cartridge into it where it can access it's savedata and modify it, then afterwards you put the game back in your DS.

Yes that's it.

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Does anyone know where can we get this shipped internationally?

I am based in Singapore.

Are the cloned Pokemon tradable if I don't turn them shiny, etc?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    I know you said you can't battle with hacked shinies on the Battle Spot, but what about other Action Replay hacks? If the Battle Spot can detect that the hacked shinies aren't legitimate, then it stands to reason that it would be able to detect other hacks. For example, if I were to hack a Pinsirite onto my game, would I be able to use that on the Battle Spot?

Xerneas_X

Raven
    Years
  • Does this max out Medicine too? So you can get 999 Ability Capsules?

yes, you can max out any item in your Items, Medicine, or Berry Inventories. And even if you couldn't, with 9,999 Battle Points and 9,999,999 Cash you could buy as many as you wanted of any item xD!

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Does anyone know where can we get this shipped internationally?

I am based in Singapore.

Are the cloned Pokemon tradable if I don't turn them shiny, etc?

I'd try ebay or amazon as there's always at least a few sellers who ship internationally.

and as for the cloned Pokemon being tradable, yes they are. As far as the game knows, they are the original and doesn't know they are cloned even if you have multiple copies of them.

I know you said you can't battle with hacked shinies on the Battle Spot, but what about other Action Replay hacks? If the Battle Spot can detect that the hacked shinies aren't legitimate, then it stands to reason that it would be able to detect other hacks. For example, if I were to hack a Pinsirite onto my game, would I be able to use that on the Battle Spot?

Normal Shiny Pokemon and legendaries are ok to go on Battle Spot, however "Shiny-Locked" legendaries that are shiny are blocked.

As for the Pinsirite, Yes it would work.. because Pinsirite is released. It's only unreleased items that aren't accepted. GameFreak was smart enough to probably set an allow/ban list of items for Battle Spot's check as they know there will be hackers who will probably try to take illegal, banned, unreleased, or hacked/broken items into battle as some have done in previous generation games to either cause chaos or gain an unfair advantage.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Question: can you change IVs of PKMN with this? And can you make regular 'mons into shinies?
    And from those two questions, can you trade them with someone directly, WT or over the GTS, and still retain their edited IVs and being a shiny?

If you can, then what would be the point of shops now? =/

Xerneas_X

Raven
    Years
  • For current subscribers to this thread, I have 100% edited and rewrote the original post of this thread, I have recieved my Power Saves and decided to create a How To/Features Guide!

So go and take a look :D!

Question: can you change IVs of PKMN with this? And can you make regular 'mons into shinies?
    And from those two questions, can you trade them with someone directly, WT or over the GTS, and still retain their edited IVs and being a shiny?

If you can, then what would be the point of shops now? =/
    You can't edit the Pokemon's stats/IVs/Nature, etc. However you can turn any Pokemon and Legendary into a shiny :)!

And as long as they aren't the few Shiny-Locked Event Legendaries (which includes the 6th Gen Legendaries), they can be traded as normal as any other pokemon. But if they are Shiny Shiny-Locked Legendaries such as Arceus, Keldeo, Xerneas, Yveltal, etc, it will tell you there is a problem with your Pokemon in your party/cannot be traded, Wonder Trade will tell you it can't find anyone, and lastly, GTS will let you post them but it will never trade (not sure if it's just blocked from results or it gives others a cannot be traded message, but i had my Xerneas in GTS asking for a common any level/gender pokemon (froakie) for over 10 minutes and it didn't trade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back