• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon GS

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Ok, well I'm back! I have decided to pospone G/T for now. So I have a new project by the name of:
    Pokemon

GS

This game is somewhat a remake of Gold/Silver/Crystal, but it has a new side to the story.

Differences between G/S/C and Pokemon
    GS:​

1. This game features both the boy and girl characters of G/S/C. The one you don't choose plays an inportant role in the game.
    2. The levels are higher in this game. The E4's Levels end at 60 instead of 50, and so on.
    3. There is a Kanto E4. Levels are 70 and up.
    4. Team Rocket advances back into Kanto and becomes stronger than ever before.
    5. You can have rematches with all 16 Gym Leaders. Johto after beating Lance, Kanto after beating Red.
    6. There are all of the first 251 Pokemon in GS. The Hoenn Pokemon aren't in it, though.
    7. The calander system will be done in real time.
    8. Your Rival will appear after the Mt. Moon ecounter. He will cause more trouble during your Kanto conflict with the Rockets.
    9. Some maps have returned. For example, the Pewter Meuseum and Safari Zone. Others might have been tweaked.
    10. Finally, the story involves all of the Johto Legendary Pokemon.

I now have some rips:

6.png

New Bark Town

7.png

I told you she would have a role.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

Prof. Elm's Lab

8.png

Route 29

9.png

10.png

Cherrygrove City

11.png

Outside of Mr. Pokemon's house

12.png

Dark Cave

14.png

15.png

Sprout Tower

13.png

Your Rival Attacks​

(Note: I haven't got the message system up yet. I need to find an easy way to make it work. Also, I hope my mapping has improved.)

Credits:
    Sprites: Avatar and Jeff
    Tilesets: Jeff
    Misc. Graphics: Jeff
    Misc. Art: Nicoleb
    Music: Me

I hope you like Pokemon: GS!

Dudedude

I am the Johto Man
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    Cool game!!!Pls PM me as I think I may need your help!!!If you acept,pls contact your other friends and maybe you could think bout helping me in my game>Thanks!!!

On topic:Your game rocksS!!!

Edit1:What are you using to make this game?

Last edited:

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
  • Oh, my God! Chris! These are amazing! The Dani sprite is slightly mis-placed, but besides that, it's great! Maybe I can make the title screen? And some Sprites perhapes? And in the GSC games at Mount Moon, Kamon said; "WE will give you out best shot!", so he opened his heart. I hope he becomes good here. ^^

mewX

Advanced RM Coder(I think)
    Years
  • Dudedude said:
    Edit1:What are you using to make this game?

I think RM XP, because of the window title icon ^.^

That's a nice game, but on few maps there are many 'mistakes':
    In the labor there are too many shelves, that doesn't look good.
    And the flowers are very deplaced, in Pok?mon games they are together in groups.
    Why you don't want to use the Pok?mon textboxes, um?

Otherwise, it is very awesome.

I hope you'll finish the game.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    mewX said:
    I think RM XP, because of the window title icon ^.^

That's a nice game, but on few maps there are many 'mistakes':
    In the labor there are too many shelves, that doesn't look good.
    And the flowers are very deplaced, in Pok?mon games they are together in groups.
    Why you don't want to use the Pok?mon textboxes, um?

Otherwise, it is very awesome.

I hope you'll finish the game.

I haven't gotten the system.

I will fix the flowers.

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • What and Where is Dark cave. I have Gold and Silver and my friend has Crystal and we've never heard of Dark Cave.

Tree is cut off on Right of cave Entrance
    Many people are making GS remakes.

Will you revamp the GS sprites or will you use the FR/LG/R/S/E sprites?

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    *Sigh* why must people always go offtopic? Btw the dark cave is located south from blackthorn city. This looks interesting but why are there cut bushes everyhwere? Prof. Elm's lab is way too big but this looks promising.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    smarty_arty said:
    *Sigh* why must people always go offtopic? Btw the dark cave is located south from blackthorn city. This looks interesting but why are there cut bushes everyhwere? Prof. Elm's lab is way too big but this looks promising.

They are supposed to be place holder's for Headbutt Trees.

Back