• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

usernames of the past

dad

big poppa
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    what are some old, cringe-worthy usernames that you used to go by?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Ashs_grrl was my very first username here... >_____> Yeah, I hate it so much. I used to be the worst little n00blet ever, so you can imagine just hearing that name makes me cringe. Ugh. The funny thing is? I wasn't even INTO Ash when I got here. I only chose that name because it related to Pokemon! True story.

Luckily, I've atoned for my sins... and all that shit. Some other ones I had were May's Torchic and Takuya's Angel. X______x Ugh. I was stupid back then. XD

Years
  • Hikari10

Of all the names I used (even outside PC) it makes me cringe today because it had like no connection to me yeah move on now

Last edited:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Anything is better than Mi10ticFan lol

someone please tell me to change my skype name, please

Years
  • On a now shut down forum I went by KaisersGirl during my YuGiOh phase.
    I cringe when I think about how my attitude was back then. Lol

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Considering this (Hikari Takahashi) is the username I registered with 8 years ago... I'd say this isn't to my tastes, anymore.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • So two that jump to mind are:
    H o u r g l a s s (yes, the spaces were a thing shoot me)
    And then
    *Firestar*

Yeah, are we done here?

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Poketrainer2004

*cringes hard* God I was such a terrible n00b back then.

Paint Me Pretty, Smeargle

*cringe* This was when sentence usernames were kind of a popular thing. It is ORIGINAL at least, and I even had a beautiful theme with it.

Justimon

*cringe* Ok why a digimon name on a pokemon forum? Seriously? I do love digimon and always will but geez. God I was such a noob.

Back