• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you watched....? (Anime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
Yup, I'm stuck between Kirino and Ayase though.

Have you seen Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka?

Last edited:

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Nope, can't say I have ever heard of that anime.

It has been asked once before, but has anyone ever watched Neon Genesis Evangelion?

I know this is like five pages back, but I must answer! I started watching Evangelion yesterday, finally letting go of my reluctance to watch anime (I just simply prefer Western drama/Western animation) and I don't think I could have found a better anime to start with. My friends were right in how great it is, and I'm only about 10 episodes in, they've just introduced Asuka and destroyed the whale Angel or whatever. I've been hearing about this show from many, many people for years but finally, I see why they love it so much. My favorite character so far is probably Ritsuko, not only because of her aesthetic design but because I'm naturally attracted to strong female characters with a biting personality, as opposed to the more bubbly and epitome of sloth, Misato. Can't wait to finish this and then watch the subsequent rebuilds and what not!

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I know this is like five pages back, but I must answer! I started watching Evangelion yesterday, finally letting go of my reluctance to watch anime (I just simply prefer Western drama/Western animation) and I don't think I could have found a better anime to start with. My friends were right in how great it is, and I'm only about 10 episodes in, they've just introduced Asuka and destroyed the whale Angel or whatever. I've been hearing about this show from many, many people for years but finally, I see why they love it so much. My favorite character so far is probably Ritsuko, not only because of her aesthetic design but because I'm naturally attracted to strong female characters with a biting personality, as opposed to the more bubbly and epitome of sloth, Misato. Can't wait to finish this and then watch the subsequent rebuilds and what not!

Don't forget End of Evangelion. Watch it immediately after the main series for the full effect and be prepared to yell "WHY" at it for the entire duration and possibly every time you think about it afterwards. It's not as screwy as the actual ending of the series but every iteration of Evangelion is destined to have a confusing and horrifying ending.

Since we're on horror...
Have you seen Higurashi?

I saw 2 episodes of Kira because my friend made me watch them and I REALLY didn't understand how that had stemmed from a horror series, but I'll watch the base series and Kai sometime because they're supposedly really good.

Because I'm currently on part 2 of the VN, have you seen Umineko?

Muani

miau
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 25, 2014
Heard of it, don't know anything about it...

Are you watching.. Rebuild of Evangelion? (There are 3 movies out of 4 so far.)

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Technically yes, I have seen part of Rebuild of Evangelion, due to the fact that I have only watched the first movie.

Have you watched Arakawa Under the Bridge?

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
Nope, I've never heard of it until now.

Have you seen Spice and Wolf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back