• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Well, it all started in November of 2008... it involved my previous persona being killed in a horrible accident. My current Elite Overlord persona rose from the ashes like a phoenix, and gradually began to take over PC, making my name known in a variety of sub-forums :) Or something like that.

How big a fan of you of mahou shoujo (magical girl) anime? Because I'm like, addicted to it xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Again I don't have a outright favorite anime due to how little I watch an anime much less finish the said show nowadays but the only one that comes close would have to be Higurashi or High School Of The Dead.

Renegade1, you like chili at all and if so how do you like it?

Renegade1

#1 Noob!
Years
But of course, however I can't have it too chilli'ed up due to a stomach condition.

Xulek, have you ever nibbled on a bit of chocolate and imagined it was someones ...'waste'

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Unfortunately yes I have, hence why I haven't had a Nestles Crunch Bar in over 8 years now.

^What's your least favorite anime and why?

Renegade1

#1 Noob!
Years
Ooooh nice question. I'm an avid Anime fan (Mecha is my forté) but least favourite, ohhh...

So I went and hooked up my external HDD's and looked through the TBs of anime, and strangly enough I came up with two answers, both of which alot of people pick as their favourite Animes.

It's between:

Death Note: I enjoyed the drawing, and the pyschological warfare. I just didn't enjoy the idea of a notebook that could kill someone. I prefer the live action movie/s :D

Full Metal Alchemist: Hated everything about it. The only redeeming feature was it ended.

Which character and anime is your avatar from. For some reason I wanna say Itachi Uchiha/Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto but somethings telling me thats a stupid answer :/

P.S sorry for long answer

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Actually it is Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto. Reason why I go with this character as my current avy is because I wanted to find something douchier than myself and who better than Sasuke lol. Seriously though I just happen to like this picture a lot.

Joshawott, what game systems do you own and which one is your favorite?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Hmm I'm far from an anime expert but I would recommend something along the lines of Lovely Complex or if you're into manga something like Sora No Otoshimono wouldn't be too bad either imo lol.

Renegade1, what was the show that got you into anime back then and what made it so appealing at the time?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Oh that's an easy one, Akikan was so outrageously stupid that I literally felt like I was losing brain cells while watching it. Hence why I stopped halfway and played GTA 4 shooting up corporate buildings for the rest of the day. I swear I didn't have such a craving for violence and carnage since watching the Transformers movies.

Renegade1, what's your favorite kind of snack food and how long have you been buying it now?

Joshawott

Banned
Years
Joshawott, what game systems do you own and which one is your favorite?

Currently all I have is a Wii and a 3DS. As for my favourite, I guess it would have to be the 3DS — it has so much power and so much to offer. I plan on getting a PlayStation 3 soon.

Xulek, are you a fan of the Metroid series (just guessing from your custom title)?

Years
Hikari10, what's the weirdest yet most effective Poke you ever used in battle before?

I think Gothitelle in Black, its Sp. Attack is slightly lower than Sigilyph, Reuniclus, Musharna or Beheeyem but Gothi's design made me want to use it.

Mine turned out pretty good, she has a Calm nature effectively making her my special-attacker tank.

Joshawott, what was your fave music from any Pokemon game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back