• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizard632

Now a great Touhou addict
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
Granted. You will die in 80 years.

I wish I could meet Marisa Kirisame in Person.

FIG-090430-1400O-6.jpg

Years
Granted. Now any future tasks that involve setting up the schedule for events will be easier! School plays, convention schedules, and office board meetings are now nearly no hassle!

I wish for a white drizzle.

Pokedragonking

Dragon Master Tashlan
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2010
Granted. She's perfect in every way. In fact, she's so perfect she knows very well she's to good for you ad is cheating on you with four different guys.

I wish I had a good singing voice.

Pokedragonking

Dragon Master Tashlan
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2010
Granted, in your grandma's basement all day growing pale in front of the glow of a computer screen that remiss you f your utter failure at life.

I wish for a pony!!!

Years
Granted. To do so, you drain all of the world's resources and create a deficit for *insert your country here* so large, that the you are executed for destroying their economy afterward. Good news is that you did it so well, it's like the world was never ever in danger.

I wish for the Witch's bass.

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
Years
Granted, the witch's is bass is yours, but in the process you're turned into a frog.

I wish I could kiss Komui (The anime guy in my sig)

Pokedragonking

Dragon Master Tashlan
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2010
They do. As does the rest of the world, never speaking or making any noise again. Including music.

I wish I had a bigger memory on my comp. (damn Dell)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back