• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone. :3

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2015
    Hello everyone. :3 You can call me Alice. I'm a huge water Pokemon lover. I've seen this site several times but finally decided to join. It looks really interesting so far!

I've been playing Pokemon for a long time. I still remember Pokemon Stadium for Nintendo 64. My favorite Pokemon games are Pokemon Stadium 2, Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, and Alpha Sapphire, which I currently own.

I hope to have a lot of fun here. :3 I wasn't sure what to write, so if you'd like to know anything, please feel free to ask!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • It's very nice to meet you, Alice! I really love Water pokemon too; what's your favourite? My favourites are Milotic, Lapras, Vaporeon, Manaphy.. and so on! Still though, it's awesome that you've joined us today, you seem like a really sweet person. <33

I loveee the Pokemon Stadium games! They were pretty tough back in the day, but so fun to play! And XD was such a blast to play; I loved the Shadow Pokemon story! Anyways, I'm glad that you're enjoying the pokemon games, and I hope we can discuss them together sometime!

I hope that we will become really great friends; feel free to send me a friend request! I also hope we can chat via visitor messages or private messages sometime! There you can ask me any question pertaining to the forums anytime. Have a wonderful stay~ <33

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2015
    It's very nice to meet you, Alice! I really love Water pokemon too; what's your favourite? My favourites are Milotic, Lapras, Vaporeon, Manaphy.. and so on! Still though, it's awesome that you've joined us today, you seem like a really sweet person. <33

I loveee the Pokemon Stadium games! They were pretty tough back in the day, but so fun to play! And XD was such a blast to play; I loved the Shadow Pokemon story! Anyways, I'm glad that you're enjoying the pokemon games, and I hope we can discuss them together sometime!

I hope that we will become really great friends; feel free to send me a friend request! I also hope we can chat via visitor messages or private messages sometime! There you can ask me any question pertaining to the forums anytime. Have a wonderful stay~ <33

Aw, thank you! My favorite water Pokemon are Lapras, Blastoise, Suicune, and Vaporeon, with Lapras and Blastoise being in the top two. :3

I enjoyed those games a lot myself. :3 I always got stuck when fighting Lance in Pokemon Stadium 2. Back then I didn't know a lot about using strategy when battling so I'd stick on any four moves that could handle the most types. I'm glad now that they have more options for strategy in the games. I hope they make another Pokemon Stadium-esque game for Wii U.

Thank you, and that sounds great! I would love a new friend.

Years
  • Aw, thank you! My favorite water Pokemon are Lapras, Blastoise, Suicune, and Vaporeon, with Lapras and Blastoise being in the top two. :3

I enjoyed those games a lot myself. :3 I always got stuck when fighting Lance in Pokemon Stadium 2. Back then I didn't know a lot about using strategy when battling so I'd stick on any four moves that could handle the most types. I'm glad now that they have more options for strategy in the games. I hope they make another Pokemon Stadium-esque game for Wii U.

Thank you, and that sounds great! I would love a new friend.

Alright a Lapras fan :D

Lapras is a cool Loch Ness Pokemon.

AquaMarine8

One less, one less problem~
    Years
  • Hello, Alice, and welcome! I'm a huge Water type Pokemon lover, as well. :D Feel free to message me if you ever want to talk, and I hope you have a great time. <3

Years
  • Oh wow this thread got a lot of posts, but because there was replies in-between so yeah it makes me late to this. Anyways, nice to meet you Alice!

I happen to love Water-types as well! Oshawott and Froakie lines are my faves but Mudkip line is another honorable mention, but I love even more Water-type families than just those because the type is so diverse and versatile. Hopefully you'll enjoy what's going on around our community and see what interests you.

And I heard you wanted new friends, and I'd be glad to oblige to that! I'm always happy to accept a visitor message or friend request if you want to do so, but since I don't have much else to say I'll just end with good luck and see you soon!

Years
  • Stadium is amazing.. seriously. <3 I totally agree with your taste. Never owned Stadium 2 myself but a close friend at the time had it and I remember going over to her house a lot to play. Abluh miss that too much. Welcome to PC, Alice!

So you're enjoying yourself here so far, yeah? :) Really hope so at least. Stick around and keep chatting away since you're bound to make plenty of wonderful friends!

Years
  • It's good to see someone who still loves the Stadium series! <3 I've been on a bit of a nostalgia trip playing through Stadium 2... Just need to beat the Little Cup.

Welcome to PC!

Back