• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zero Escape 3 Announced for 3DS and Vita

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
  • Zero-Escape-3-Ann-Init-600x300.jpg

Aksys Games recently announced the third entry in the Zero Escape series, which is due Summer 2016 on the Nintendo 3DS and the Playstation Vita. For those that are interested in the series, it is highly recommended to play the prequels, 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors and Virtue's Last Reward (in that order) before playing this.

Source

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • Yay! Satoshi your prays were heard. I never finished the 2nd game, I should go back and get it finished before this is released.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • I was so excited when I heard this was finally happening, I'm not ashamed to admit there may have been a few happy tears...and fan girling :) I can't wait for next summer!!!

Back