• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ubisoft - E3 Conference Discussion

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Ubisoft - E3 Conference Discussion

Ubisoft is once again hosting their own E3 Conference at around Monday, June 15 at 3 PM PDT. Not much to say as of yet, but possibly news about games like Rainbow Six: Siege and sorts, but we'll see!

Some optional discussion questions:

What do you expect or hope from Ubisoft this year?
    Share any other thoughts here!

*Be aware that this thread is open for discussion before, during, and after their E3 conference!*​

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • We'll see some Assassin's Creed. Other than that? Who knows. Ubisoft is on my crap list like EA these days and they've really just disappointed me for awhile. Far Cry 5 could be awesome, but 4 was really quite good, so we'll see.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Waiting to see how Ubisoft sells AC Syndicate to us this year. And if there'll be any apologies for the blunder that was Unity's launch. Would be nice to see some Rayman news that isn't Raving Rabids related. Watch_Dog 2 could be on the cards. But what I really liked from last year was the reveal of things like Valiant Hearts, so I'd love to see more of those kinda smallish games.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Looking forward to seeing Tom Clancy's The Division. My cousin and uncle and I are planning on putting some time into that game once it comes out.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • They did okay. But as I expected, there were a few cringeworthy perfromances. As in few, I mean one, and by one, I mean that musical performance by Jason Derulo (was that him?). And that guy with the nice memes and that jackal.

Nothing surprsing, but I will give them the benefit of the doubt. They had a pretty decent showcasing of games. I'm intrigued.

BUT WHY NO PRINCE OF PERSIA?!

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • BUT WHY NO PRINCE OF PERSIA?!

Because AC is here to stay in our faces.

Gotta admit, really warming up to The Division. I just might get it, but what's with this slew of Tom Clancy games, Ubisoft? Mmm.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • UM. SOUTH PARK AGAIN?! Amazing. The one bright light in Ubi's show is one of my favorite games in recent memory. So pleased to see them moving onto Superheroes.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Ghost Recon and The Division. Right up my alley My god I can't wait for those to drop (After they both get delayed about 6 more times. Each.)

Back