• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends

Years
  • but I like to think that the ADC is only as good as their support. ;)

I feel ya haha. I tend to play a good amount of support, or other utilitarian champs like tanky junglers, and a lot of times what's so rewarding is knowing it was you who set things up or peeled etc.

And yeah as for working with ADCs who don't really know what they're doing I usually just try to keep them safe more than anything. So long as they can farm it's all good. Especially since when you get down to it I believe like.... 12 minions is equal to a champion kill? And each time you kill a champ they're worth less anyway. As for building damage, that's extremely fun on like an Annie support. I feel like a lot of times as support Annie you end up getting a higher KDA than the ADC haha. Also for Karma - her mantra qs hurttt.

Also guys since sustain is king int he jungle right now has anyone tried like Nasus or Morgana jungle? With their passives I could see them doing surprisingly well!

Years
  • Players on EUW are really salty lmao.

Got in my EUW smurf after some time. Played 1 game in Team Builder. I'm not gonan lie, it was easy, you can't really compare low levels to a Gold player. But in no way am I saying in the chat(Since it's bannable and it's not cool at all). I only said two thing in chat ("the golems are here *ping* *ping*" and "?"). Grabbed a penta. Our teammate was spamming "surr??" a couple of times. We win and I say GG, suddenly I get a notification that I got a lot of reports from the game. This showed me why EUW is considered one of the most toxic/negative servers.

Years
  • yeah its full of cocky 9 year olds.

The amount of cocky people I've put in their place on my smurf though I wonder if it actually makes a difference or if they continue about their pathetic ways.

I had a ranked game on my main 3 or 4 days ago right, and because the ranked season finished not too long ago, you can clearly see who's been elo boosted and who hasn't. Like, I got flamed by this guy for going Diana Jungle. He blew into such a rage about it, and then he died because I apparently 'KSed first blood' despite me clearly doing the most damage. He raged about me in all chat and died while typing.
    So I said to him instead of rage typing how about actually playing the game?'
    He then said in all chat 'Report Diana Troll Pick and Flame' then disconnected.

I told my team we didn't need that guy anyway and we won 4v5 because I managed to get myself and our mid laner fed.

Thats why I kind of like being in Gold, people wont give up just because it's 4v5. Theres is a clear difference between the mentality of gold players who actually worked their way up and those who got boosted.

Personally I just want Riot to do something about these boosters. People are being put into ELO's that they are clearly not skilled enough to be in and its the players who actually tried their best to get to where they are now that get punished for it.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • I've been told quite a bit recently that I'm a gold-platinum player mentally, but I'm stuck i'm stuck with cardboard 7 mechanical skill. I can't hit many skill shots for the life of me (****ing bolas).

On another note, I expanded my skin collection today, picking up Mecha Aatrox and Battle Bunny Riven. I now have 6 skins :D Night Hunter Rengar, Riot Girl Tristana, Unchained Alistar, Dreadknight Garen, Mecha Aatrox, and Battle Bunny Riven. I thought about buying Dragonblade Talon too, but I just decided I like the original skin better for Talon.

Actually, on the next name change thing I'm probably changing to either Aatrox or Riven. I don't know which one I like better. I'm most definitely better with Aatrox, but I still love Rengar and Riven. I don't even know anymore. I like too many champions. I guess it's not that hard to be good with Aatrox, considering he's a pretty low skill cap champion, but on your first game with him, you're not going to have a fun time. He's relatively hard to pick up, but then easy as hell to master. Unlike Riven who's easy to pick up, hard to master, and Rengar who's hard to pick up and hard to master.

Tried out AP Aatrox today. May I just say, QER Pentakill.

How come no one knows how to play around Fiora? She gets fed every game because no one knows how to not feed her, it seems.

Last edited:

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • Because late night ideas are always the best, I made a new account named "GoGoGalio", and I'm seeing how far I can go by playing just Galio.

Now if only there was a fast way to get to level thirty...

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Because late night ideas are always the best, I made a new account named "GoGoGalio", and I'm seeing how far I can go by playing just Galio.

Now if only there was a fast way to get to level thirty...

Look up the fastest ways to 30 online, friend :D

Years
  • So played a few games with Kalista with a person that was willing to support me. Then i got gifted the Blood Moon skin after a few successful games. That guy was AWESOME.

Just bought 20€ worth of RP and am now waiting for good sales, and maybe the new skins.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • So played a few games with Kalista with a person that was willing to support me. Then i got gifted the Blood Moon skin after a few successful games. That guy was AWESOME.

Just bought 20€ worth of RP and am now waiting for good sales, and maybe the new skins.

Sadly there was just a huge sale on a bunch of skins, and every one that was on sale became legacy ;-;

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • I win lane with Aatrox
    Entire enemy team: "Well, Aatrox is an easy champ!"
    Me: "Yeah, he is. So why don't you know how to play around him?"
    Enemies: "No one plays him because he sucks"
    Me: "He sucks, but he just got a triple kill of a three man gank, and still has 1/2 health and passive."
    Me: "Oh, and more CS than your entire team combined."
    Enemies: "Because he's easy...."
    Me: "Then easy implies good."
    Enemies: "No, he sucks."
    Me: "Then I must be better than all three of you combined."
    Enemies: "No, you're just playing an easy champ."
    Me: "*****, you're playing Yi, Talon, and Darius, and I'M playing an easy champ?"
    Enemies: "Yeah."
    Me: "If Darius can't dodge my E, and gets poked to death, that's not my fault."
    Me: "He just sucks."
    Enemies: "Aatrox is the easiest champ in game."
    Me: "Says Yi."
    Enemies: "He's harder than Aatrox."
    Me: "Yi - rqe aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa aa penta"
    Enemies: "Yeah, but he's super squishy."
    Me: "Lol, so am I"
    Enemies: "No you're not, you're a tank!"
    Me: "I have the lowest base armor and mr in game, and one of the lowest base health, and I'M a tank, right?"
    Enemies: "Yeah, you scale like crazy"
    Me: "I buy tank items so I don't just get instantly deleted"
    Enemies: "Because he's so easy"
    Me: "He's so easy? Which form of W should I be in a teamfight?"
    Enemies: "Price"
    Me: "That's funny. I'll just kill myself in a teamfight, where I'm going to get focused."
    Enemies: "We don't focus tanks."
    Me: "Maybe you should, then."
    Enemies: "But then the ADCs and APCs kill us."
    Me: "I'm justa melee adc with a **** ton of sustain."
    Enemies: "But you have passive."
    Me: "If you don't focus me, I'm killing your entire team."
    Enemies: "Because you're an easy champ."
    Me: "My E is literally the easiest skill shot in game to dodge, if you can't dodge it, that's not my fault."

That whole conversation sprung because Darius can't dodge my E.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2014
    I've been on a "serious" league break since the end of the season and have been playing mostly arams lately. Did I miss anything? (Also new on this forum) Is anyone of you still playing ranked in the pre-season? :)

Also my ingame username is also Nova Zora (on EUW) so if you guys want to play you can add me ^^

Years
  • I've been on a "serious" league break since the end of the season and have been playing mostly arams lately. Did I miss anything? (Also new on this forum) Is anyone of you still playing ranked in the pre-season? :)

Also my ingame username is also Nova Zora (on EUW) so if you guys want to play you can add me ^^

First hi and welcome to the forum. Nothing new and major has happened in League. There was IEM(tournament) this weekend. People play in the pre-season mainly to boost their MMR and have a little more luck in the placement matches at the begining of the new season. Most of the people I know still play ranked(including me). I'll add you(if it's ok that is) when I get the chance on my EUW smurf.

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2014
    First hi and welcome to the forum. Nothing new and major has happened in League. There was IEM(tournament) this weekend. People play in the pre-season mainly to boost their MMR and have a little more luck in the placement matches at the begining of the new season. Most of the people I know still play ranked(including me). I'll add you(if it's ok that is) when I get the chance on my EUW smurf.

Thank you! Ah I've heard about the IEM tournament but didn't watch it. Is it really necessary to play? I mean, is the "boost" in the placements really that big? What rank were you at the end of the season? :) And sure you can add me! :D

Years
  • Thank you! Ah I've heard about the IEM tournament but didn't watch it. Is it really necessary to play? I mean, is the "boost" in the placements really that big? What rank were you at the end of the season? :) And sure you can add me! :D
    It's not really necessary. But the MMR boost really does help. Also many people had "ladder anxiety", so since it doesn't matter that much they can play without worrying. I ended in Gold 3-2, now am Gold 1(EUNE) and I got a unranked EUW smurf. I could have most likely gotten around Plat 1, but in the summer(2 and a half months) I didn't play at all. I was fairly lazy hah. But I'll be aiming for something like high Diamond 1 in the coming season.

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2014
    It's not really necessary. But the MMR boost really does help. Also many people had "ladder anxiety", so since it doesn't matter that much they can play without worrying. I ended in Gold 3-2, now am Gold 1(EUNE) and I got a unranked EUW smurf. I could have most likely gotten around Plat 1, but in the summer(2 and a half months) I didn't play at all. I was fairly lazy hah. But I'll be aiming for something like high Diamond 1 in the coming season.
    Ah ok, I'll probably play a bit of ranked around christmas or something. I ended diamond 5 last season so I was wondering if it was really necessary. :) I hope you'll reach your goals next season. :D We'll play soon! What's your main role/champion?

Years
  • Ah ok, I'll probably play a bit of ranked around christmas or something. I ended diamond 5 last season so I was wondering if it was really necessary. :) I hope you'll reach your goals next season. :D We'll play soon! What's your main role/champion?

Thank you! My main roles are Top and Mid(I loved to jungle, but due to the jungle changes, it's one of my most hated roles now). For top I play Jayce/Irelia/Ryze/Jax and for mid I mainly play Kassadin/LeBlanc/Orianna/Ahri/Diana/Fizz. What roles/champion do you main

Back