• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Development: Animated Trainer Sprites in Ruby and Fire Red

BLAx501!

Pokemon Flux
Years
Basically you just format your different frames vertically like you would do for Pokemon for the trainer image you want to animate, and then find that sprite's index in the animation table and create an animation for it.

Thank you so much man, I've done it succesfuly :D

Tomorrow or so I'll post here a short tutorial of how I did it step by step, and also I'll complete the information about the frames parameters since they work the same way animated Pokemon Sprites do. It's better to have all the info on the same place xD

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
One important thing. Where is the Trainer Sprite Showing limiter in Ruby and Fire Red? It can make some issues after adding animations sice Limiter disable to show extra sprites <I have that problem in Ruby Rom>

Back