• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is my pokemon team good? :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    Blaziken (M) @ Wide Lens Trait: Speed Boost
    EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Protect
    - Swords Dance
    - Blaze Kick
    - Hi Jump Kick
    Reuniclus (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Magic Guard
    EVs: 236 HP / 240 Def / 32 SDef
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Calm Mind
    - Recover
    - Psychic
    - Focus Blast
    Suicune @ Leftovers
    Trait: Water Absorb
    EVs: 236 HP / 248 Def / 24 SDef
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Surf
    - Ice Beam
    - Rest
    - Calm Mind
    Celebi @ Leftovers
    Trait: Natural Cure
    EVs: 240 HP / 220 Def / 48 SDef
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Leech Seed
    - Recover
    - Psychic
    - Grass Knot
    Zapdos @ Leftovers
    Trait: Lightningrod
    EVs: 236 HP / 44 Def / 228 SDef
    Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
    - Roost
    - Thunder Wave
    - Thunderbolt
    - Hidden Power [Ice]
    Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Natural Cure
    EVs: 196 HP / 252 Def / 60 SDef
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Wish
    - Protect
    - Toxic
    - Ice Beam

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • You're best of using the 252/252 EV spread on the following Pokemon: Blaziken, Reuniclus, Suicune, Celebi and Blissey.

Rest is way too risky on Suicune if it has Water Absorb, since it lacks Sleep Talk; it could be better with this:
    -Calm Mind
    -Surf/Hydro Pump
    -Ice Beam
    -Hidden Power (Electric)
    Nature: Timid
    EVs: 4 HP/252 SAtk/252 Spe
    Item: Life Orb/Leftovers
    Ability: Water Absorb

IMO, I'd use Flare Blitz on Blaziken over Blaze Kick for more power. I'd also use Earth Power or Hidden Power (Fire) somewhere on Celebi so it can have a way for dealing with Steel Pokemon.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Blaziken is banned if you follow our tiers, which are the same as Smogon's.

I dunno about WiFi, but yes, just figured I'd inform you.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    Yuh but celebi is supposed to be more defensive so l cant take out recover or leech seed to add a new attack.And l want it to have psychic so that it can deal with breloom better while l also want it to have grass knot cuz l dont have other grass type moves in my team.
    Also,what if suicune never gets hit by a water type move? he will not have access to recovery.And l dont put sleep talk cuz i dont think that he is in danger after 1-2 calm minds.He will have exquisite sp.def,great defense and good hp.So he is safe.And l also dont like the idea of it having only surf as its attack.What if he faces a bulky water type? Or a grass type?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Yuh but celebi is supposed to be more defensive so l cant take out recover or leech seed to add a new attack.And l want it to have psychic so that it can deal with breloom better while l also want it to have grass knot cuz l dont have other grass type moves in my team.
    Also,what if suicune never gets hit by a water type move? he will not have access to recovery.And l dont put sleep talk cuz i dont think that he is in danger after 1-2 calm minds.He will have exquisite sp.def,great defense and good hp.So he is safe.And l also dont like the idea of it having only surf as its attack.What if he faces a bulky water type? Or a grass type?
    Didn't you see the Suicune set I posted? It has 2 coverage attacks (Ice Beam and Hidden Power Electric) to go along with Surf. You'll just have to predict a Water attack from your opponent, and if you have a feeling a Water attack is coming, switch to Suicune.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Yuh but celebi is supposed to be more defensive so l cant take out recover or leech seed to add a new attack.And l want it to have psychic so that it can deal with breloom better while l also want it to have grass knot cuz l dont have other grass type moves in my team.

You don't need Leech Seed and Recover; you really only need one or the other as extraneous recovery. The benefits of both are pretty obvious; Leech Seed keeps draining health even when you're forced to switch out (say, versus a Blissey) and Recover is one-turn and heals much more than Leech Seed ever will. However, hitting Steel-types before they set up is much more important than having two methods of recovery.

Back