• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm back! It's me, Ren!

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2014
Hey guys, Ren here and I'm back!
I've been gone for pretty long and I hope you guys still like me :P
Anyways, glad to see you guys again!
See you on the forums!

Years
Hiya, Ren, and a big welcome back to the forum~! Of course we still like you, why wouldn't we? <:

Aanyway, I really hope you stick around this time. We're still a very active community with lots to do, though unfortunately you missed out on the 10th anniversary events that ended just a few days ago. D: Would've been great if you could participate, but that's all right! There's be more events soon into the future, so stick around for those, yes?

By the way, your avatar really reminded me that I need to catch up with Naruto, haha. I've been putting it off for aaages!

But yeah, enjoy yourself and feel free to contact me if you'd like to talk or need help with anything. Have fun! <3

Back