• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends

Years
  • If i get one more troll on the enemy team i'm gonna convert to buddhism and start believing in karma.

This is like the 4th game in a row the enemy team got a troll that refused to go to the lore that was left and decided to feed instead lol.

Edit: 6th now, gg

Last edited:
    Years
  • It's not technically trolling if you're still trying to win.

I picked Karthus as support the other day (well tbh, it was a panic pick but...), and it went better than expected. Because I learned to play Karthus in NA, I know how to land a Q on a single target much more effectively on my normal server, so It was very easy for me to poke out their ADC. This became even easier owing to the fact that their support was a Blitzcrank. Every time he hooked me, I killed their ADC, him hooking me was them engaging for me.

but like i said, it's only a troll pick if you're not trying to win. Unfortunately over 85% of league players are too ignorant to realise this...

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2015
    Oh yeah! If anyone here wants to play, I'm Shirinui on NA and Saeryu on EUW~.

EDIT: Playing a game as I typed that, I then found out that if you cast Wind Wall inside a brush as Yasuo, that Wind Wall is invisible! It almost screwed me over.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • I really wish they would stop doing these "Dark Horses" things. It really irritates me when someone picks that champ in that role and then does bad, and the only thing they can say is "Well Riot said it would be good"...
    They didn't ****ing say it would be good. They just said it was a thing. There's probably a reason that no one plays that champ in that role.

Years
  • 9 game win streak in ranked, did the elo heaven gods bless me or what.

And yeah the Dark Horse thing is dumb. Support Brand? 3 of your spells can steal cs from your ADC when you are trying to harass

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2015
    Runes cost so much and you barely get /any/ ip from games without boosts so rip me. Trying to get more rune pages and runes but you know. 78 ip per game isn't getting me anywhere.

So, anyway, I feel like we need something to discuss because

yay discussion? Do any of you main a champ or two? I personally play Riven and LeBlanc a lot, especially LeBlanc. Just so much fun to play. I've gotten ~pretty good with them. Learning to do their combos with 190 ping was both fun and hard.

So, do any of y'all main someone?

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • So, do any of y'all main someone?
    Galio!

I love playing that gargoyle. He just seems to be that one guy that I can't get enough games of. It makes me a little sad that he's the least played champion right now, but then it also means that I'm not only going with an off-meta pick, but kicking butt with it.

My second main is Alistar. He's my primary support and I also jungle with him occasionally. He's fun, but I like Galio a little better.

Years
  • My mains
    Mid - Fizz, Veigar, Zed, Yasuo
    ADC - Twitch, Kalista, Kog'maw
    Jungle - Udyr, Rengar, Rek'sai will prob join in
    Top - Gnar, Poppy, Jax
    Support - Lulu (sadly don't have enough IP for her yet)

Years
  • I don't really have any champion that I main per se, because I am 'that guy'who just fills the missing gap in the team. My best champions however are Nasus, Caitlyn, Alistar and Vladimir.

When my team scrim against the other teams we have in EUW, they pretty much ALWAYS ban Nasus if they're against me. No joke. My first game I did for the team I had their top laner in tatters, and I had their inhibitor open by 23 minutes. I also got a pentakill in the same match. The game after that, I was put against a much higher level team, I was put against a diamond level Rengar, So I just afk farmed for 20 minutes, had around 480 odd stacks, and just did backdooring. My team were getting destroyed, so I just said to them 'I'm gonna go break down bot lane (as that had 3 waves of minions currently pushing it, and the enemy team were at baron as my team lost a fight and I got out alive after killing the pursuing Rengar) at this point in was around 33 minutes, i was reaching around 900 stacks. I walked into the bot lane brush, waiting for signs of the enemy, suddenly all 5 of them are pushing mid, used that as a cue to get to work. Pushed down 2 towers then my team somehow caught someone at our inhib tower, and made them start backing off for me, as that was happening I was jsut about to break down the bot inhibitor tower (at this stage of the game, it was taking me 4 q's to destroy a tower, if that). SO I told my team to just stop them basing, dont chase too hard. Unfortunately 3 of them died chasing but I had already gotten the inhibitor down.
    Now I was pushing the nexus towers, and I found myself being jumped by Rengar and the Caitlyn, started backing off, then realised I could probably fight them (they had no armour items, I jsut happened to press Tab) so I withered the Caitlyn, and 2 shot the Rengar, then by some miracle I managed to smite down the Caitlyn by Flash qing her (I must have crit her, i hit her for nearly 1600 damage, but I had an IE and a Trinity force for damage as well as a LW(and still to this day I don't actually know if LW helps destroy towers or not, but thats why I had one)) and won the game from there.

sorry for the wall of text lol

Talon

Years
  • I main the big ass kitty cat of death, the god of war, the little girl that hop hops to win, and that one dude with like 5000000000 blades on his coat. Take that how you will.

If you didn't get it, it's Rengar, Aatrox, Riven, and Talon. I'm pretty good with them all. I think my best game ever was with Rengar, when I was really far behind, so I just farmed in my jungle for a long time. I came out for the first time in like 15 minutes, and my team was getting smashed. So, I jumped into a teamfight, deleted the ADC for the first time in the game, and then turned to their Fizz. Wrecked his face, and then left my team to finish cleaning up. I went back into the jungle and got my Feral Flare to about 45 stacks (Don't even ask. I farmed a lot.). I just came back out in another teamfight, deleting the enemy ADC and Fizz again. My team cleaned up, and we pushed out to the inhib. I kept farming, but refused to jump in on Ashe and Fizz again, as they both had built a Banshee's to stop me from deleting them. I just pushed down towers in other lanes. I pushed out top lane, which hadn't taken a single one of it's turrets, all the way to the nexus turrets, and then left to get to work on bot. Did the same to bot, and by this time, they had pushed out to our nexus turrets. As they were working on them, I backed and got myself a nice triple, as my team cleaned up. My team, being the idiots they usually are, took Baron instead of turrets, so I couldn't get to the nexus turrets and work on them fast enough by myself. Now, the entire enemy team up, I change my build to an insanely high AD and AS build. I had Feral Flare, Phantom Dancer, Youmuu's Ghostblade, Trinity Force, Infinity Edge, and Ravenous Hydra. My AS with my Empowered Savagery and Ghostblade attack speed bonus was 2.5 and my ad was around 230. So, I pushed down these turrets in a flash, ending the game with the entire enemy team backing for me. Just shows that even if you're behind, you can still be useful. Sad thing is, this game lasted around 63 minutes, as neither team could really get a solid enough advantage to push to end, until I decided, I want this game over.

I've never really had any crazy games like that with Aatrox, but I still almost never lose a game with him. I'm super lane dominate with him, and can easily force the enemy laner to back up off CS, or let themselves get poked into oblivion. I don't really miss my E with him. I'm good at juking them with it. If you time it right, you can the animation direction of Aatrox when he jumps up to release the blades, so that they'll think it's going to go one direction, when in reality, it goes the other, and they run straight into it. It's really funny. I also love people saying "Got your passive fgt.", and I'm always just like "Cool? That's 2 1/2 minutes without it? I just won't fight you until it's back up. You still didn't even get the kill on me. fgt.", and then go in on them next time I have the slightest advantage, catching them offguard, easily winning the duel, and snowballing out of control from there.

I do have certain mains for each role at the same time.
    Top - Aatrox, Riven, Nasus
    Jungle - Rengar, Aatrox, Kha'Zix
    Mid - Talon, Annie, Malzahar
    ADC - Vayne, Lucian, Jinx
    Support - Alistar, Blitzcrank, Leona

Last edited:

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • So I just played ADC Twitch after a long while of not playing it, and holy crap am I not a good one. Being the support, I'm used to charging straight in and distracting as many people as possible. I was so out of my element, and it really showed. I still went 9/5/11, but I lost that early game hard. I was completely zoned by their support Fiddlesticks, and I lost a lot of cs because of it. I was fighting my support Velkoz for whatever cs I could get to, and my team never let me have any kills, which my support also tried to get.

Thankfully Poppy won lane hard, so she just dominated in team fights and got me some much needed gold. I could never position myself right in those fights, and always managed to either be too far back, or way too far forward. I'll support over ADC any day.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    And that is why I hate playing against Nasus, folks. ;^;

I main Akali and Renekton. I picked up the former since I tend to lean towards the playstyle of assassins while also being a huge fan of ninjas. Renekton was more of a 'why the hell not' sort of pick as he looked cool. And no matter how bad the game, Pool Party Renekton is alaays there to lift spirits up. <3

Out of the two, they're pretty different but I find Akali a much easier pick to snowball games with. Her mechanics are easy and after six you can either burst your lane opponent or go ahead and roam bot.

Renekton's not bad either since he's usually a free first blood depending on the skill of my opponent and the matchup.

If there was one more champ I had to mention, it'd be Annie. I used to play her to death since 'hey thats like me oh sh-' but I'm not that good at her anymore. She's still a nice go to support or mid though. and eyyy tibbers

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2015
    And that is why I hate playing against Nasus, folks. ;^;

I main Akali and Renekton. I picked up the former since I tend to lean towards the playstyle of assassins while also being a huge fan of ninjas. Renekton was more of a 'why the hell not' sort of pick as he looked cool. And no matter how bad the game, Pool Party Renekton is alaays there to lift spirits up. <3

Out of the two, they're pretty different but I find Akali a much easier pick to snowball games with. Her mechanics are easy and after six you can either burst your lane opponent or go ahead and roam bot.

Renekton's not bad either since he's usually a free first blood depending on the skill of my opponent and the matchup.

If there was one more champ I had to mention, it'd be Annie. I used to play her to death since 'hey thats like me oh sh-' but I'm not that good at her anymore. She's still a nice go to support or mid though. and eyyy tibbers

Gosh, don't get me started on Nasus. I dislike quite a few champions in this game, maybe a bit too many, ha ha. It's so difficult to stop him from farming - almost impossible! Even if I get a huge lead on him as Riven, he just q's me once or twice and I'm forced to play a bit more passive. You can't dive him, and if you mess up even slightly while freezing, he gets to lifesteal under tower and get q stacks! Fun!

I dislike quite a few champions in the meta right now. Lucian, Zed, Lee Sin... just a sad time for me!

Talon

Years
  • Gosh, don't get me started on Nasus. I dislike quite a few champions in this game, maybe a bit too many, ha ha. It's so difficult to stop him from farming - almost impossible! Even if I get a huge lead on him as Riven, he just q's me once or twice and I'm forced to play a bit more passive. You can't dive him, and if you mess up even slightly while freezing, he gets to lifesteal under tower and get q stacks! Fun!

I dislike quite a few champions in the meta right now. Lucian, Zed, Lee Sin... just a sad time for me!

The Fish is my archenemy. I hate that damn thing with a passion.

Slayr and I played a couple game together. I played Riven the first game, and dominated, stayed even with the enemy Riven all game. I was a mid Riven, and the enemy Riven was a top Riven, against Slayr as Mao. He had some trouble dealing with her, and she kinda got fed. I did the same to mid, so it wasn't too big of a problem until she helped the enemy spiral out of control, and leave the rest of our team in the dust. Relatively close game until they took inhib, and at that point we just lost. I was soooo fed that game, but I just couldn't carry. The enemies were way to fed for me to do anything to them. Second went pretty much the same way. I played Talon mid, and spiraled out of control off the enemy Naut mid (Confusing but w/e), and attempted to help other lanes, but Slayr had trouble against the enemy Darius on top. Darius was too fed for me to do anything to him, and the enemy Xin was just SLIGHTLY too tanky for me to instagib. The Kalli and Ashe were easy pickings, with just a simple erwaaq1 combo. I went bot once in mid game, were the enemy Kalli and Ashe were both pushing, jumped Kalli, hit rwaaq1 as fast as I could, and killed them both. Had fun both games, just deleting people, but it still got a little frustrating when I couldn't do anything to help the team anymore. If I split, they pushed straight down mid and got a turret. I deleted adc? They deleted me and then the rest of the team. They just got too strong too fast.

First game
    Second Game

Last edited:

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • Well, I played one more game after Rengar had to leave, and since I seemed to be having an off day, I just went mid with Galio. I was up against an Ezreal and unfortunately I fed first blood when the enemy Rengar jumped out of a bush and popped me.

Fortunately, I demolished my lane from there on out. I picked up a few kills on Ezreal, got a kill on the enemy Rengar from a failed gank, and helped my team win a small skirmish. Unfortunately, that's where the good times end. Top and bottom fed like crazy, no matter how much I roamed, and Galio just isn't a hyper carry, so the enemy Kalista and Garen were just too much for me to handle. I ended up going 14/7/14, but I couldn't carry my team for the win.

I think it's time for a small break from LoL.

Back