• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Bunch O'Shinies *UPDATED* ALMOST THERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • That sounds great! I'll be on for about 15 minutes so it works ^^
    Mine is next to my username, but here it is anyways - FC: 1478-4356-1788 IGN: Sakura

Sounds great! :) I'm online now whenever you're ready :p
    And I'll just be a couple minutes with the cloning after

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Are you still in need of a shiny Larvitar? I have one, I would just need to transfer and would need a clone back if that's alright. I believe he is 4IV-6IV (I RNG abused for him in Black). I'd have to dig back to my old trade shop and find it, cause I know he's listed there.

If you're interested in Larvitar, I'm interested in your shiny Spiritomb. Also, awesome shop, man. So many good things! :)

Years
  • Are you still in need of a shiny Larvitar? I have one, I would just need to transfer and would need a clone back if that's alright. I believe he is 4IV-6IV (I RNG abused for him in Black). I'd have to dig back to my old trade shop and find it, cause I know he's listed there.

If you're interested in Larvitar, I'm interested in your shiny Spiritomb. Also, awesome shop, man. So many good things! :)

Yeah I am :p everything not crossed out I still need :p
    But sounds great! And thanks! I'm still trying to rework my shop some more to get everything in dex number order, but I haven't had to much of a chance to yet :p
    And I'd be happy to do that trade with you :p

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Yeah I am :p everything not crossed out I still need :p
    But sounds great! And thanks! I'm still trying to rework my shop some more to get everything in dex number order, but I haven't had to much of a chance to yet :p
    And I'd be happy to do that trade with you :p

Awesome! He is named Rodemire and I'd kind of like to keep the name since I need a cloned copy back. Is that alright with you?

Years
  • Getting online now! Sorry for the wait, I got swamped with updates.

It's no problem! Thanks a lot for the trade and enjoy! :p I'll probably update this thread again later this weekend so if you want to check back tomorrow there might be something else you have :p

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • It's no problem! Thanks a lot for the trade and enjoy! :p I'll probably update this thread again later this weekend so if you want to check back tomorrow there might be something else you have :p

Sounds good! I'll definitely come back and check! Also, don't forget I need a clone of Larvitar back, please. n__n

Years
  • I'm not able to unfortunately, so you'd have to clone them :c so we are good for the Shiny Arceusnand Shiny Zekrom? I should be available all day tomorrow but I'm in GMT.

that's fine :p and yeah that deal sounds good to me :) I can be on for the next couple hours but I leave for work at 1 pm est

Years
  • Awesome, thanks for the trades! Although I think the Arceus may be hacked, it doesn't have a Wishing Ribbon...
    It's no problem but hmm, thanks for letting me know that, I have a second one from that event, although it's not competitively based. After I trade you back the clones I'll check and see if it was the ribbon and if it does, would you want it?

Additionally, I just updated the list with more shinies I'm looking for, do you want to check it again while we're both online and see if you have anything else? :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back