• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello. How do you do? Welcome to PC and hope you have a good time here. Mind if you tell us a little bit about yourself? Like when did you get into Pokémon or what's your favorite game.

Years
  • Hey there, there's no need to feel shy ^^ Feel free to tell us about yourself if you want to so that we can get to know you a bit better. Either way, we're glad to see you join us and if you need any help feel free to just let me or any other staff member here know, because we'd be glad to help out anytime!

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    Hi there Fedoski!

It is really good to see you here! :)

If you ever need anything, let me know!

You can send me a private message any time you like.

Hope you have good fun and take good care! :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years

Hey, nothing much, I hope you're doing great too! I'm Dragon and it's lovely to meet ya'~ I'm glad you decided to join up! =)

See you around! I'm always available via private message or with visitor messages if you need help with anything, okay? A chat is always welcomed too, of course! Have fun and have great weekend!

Back