• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So I'm going out to lunch today with a friend

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
  • and I don't know what I should grab to eat. This is probably one of hardest decisions I have to make on a daily basis whether I go out to eat or stay in. We're going to a local cafe; not sure what's on its menu. Not sure what I'm feeling like...maybe a coffee and lemon tart? That's not really lunch though. Maybe some poached eggs with avocado? #whitegirl?

Help!!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Poached eggs with avocado is a thing? Man. I'm so gonna have that for breakfast now.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Food is usually too expensive for the amount you're getting at cafes, and typically always premade and packaged. You'll probably be able to find sandwiches and wraps there but I wouldn't buy one. Your best bet is to stick to coffee and pastries like a muffin or something. If you can eat before going to the cafe you're probably better off, or find a real place for food afterwards.

GOOD LUCK

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I go to the restaurant with a friend every week. I hate/don't know how to cook. So... yeah I love it when someone do it for me :3

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    This is literally the hardest question of the day for me. Doesn't help that I have to do it two or three times a day. =[

UGH. Life is so hard.

Back