• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Quest of a New Pokemon Trainer!

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    When they get inside the GYM, they eat whitney, then take a badge.
    then...

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    (What's with all the cannibalism? D: )

They go to see a tree blocking the road. (It tells naughty jokes. D: )
    SudowoodoSleep.jpg

They go spray it with water.
    SudowoodoWakeup.jpg

They walk into the Pokemon Center, and sees Bill's ghost. He tells them that he perfected the time machine. They suck him up with a Vacuum.

They then go to the gym, and some old man kicks them out saying that the gym leader is with his friend, Esuine in the Brunt Tower.

EDIT: I updated this with some rules.

PLEASE DO NOT GO TO ANTOHER REGION UNTIL WE ARE COMPLETED WITH THE ONE WE ARE IN. Thank you.

This will follow the plot of Fr/Lg, Hg/Ss, Emerald, and Platinum. Let's not go to the side regions until we are complete with the main. Thank you.

Please, no cannibalism. D: That isn't cool people. We can eat Pokemon not people though.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    Falkner's ghost attacks them with a pelliper. they eat the Pellipper. whole.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    Ignore the post above mine, I'm afraid the guy doesn't know what he is saying.

They go to the Burnt Tower, and saw Marcus. Marcus punches them into a hole. They see some monsters, and they run away. Eusine says one of them is Suicune, a legendary Pokemon, he has been searching for ages.

Back