• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Mega Do You Want Next?

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
  • As long as Typhlosion gets a mega then I will be happy with things and probably wouldn't care about who else gets one.

...Although, a mega Nidoking/queen might be rather awesome to see as well, come to think about it. :D

This ^^

Typhlosion is a great Poke, but I feel like it's one of those Pokes that's often overlooked in terms of popularity, so I think it could go for a revival with a Mega Evolution. Plus I'd love to be able to use a Typhlosion in competitive battles :)

Frozen Lotus

Shay's Ice Prince
    Years
  • Pokemon you want to see get Mega Evolutions?

Outside of the Johto Starters, my front runners are Nidoking, Kingdra, Crawdaunt, Kingler, Kabutops, and Omastar.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Unova Starters, 'nuff said. They really desperately need one because they are so underpowered in competitive play and a Mega could give them the boost they need, plus I'd love to see extra shells on my hypothetical Mega Samurott.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2018
    I'd like to see Luxray, Hippowdon, Carracosta, Galvantula receive Mega Evolutions

Years
  • I would really like to see all the Starters get Mega Evolutions as well as all the Fossils and the Eeveelutions. And Pikachu! I know it would be special treatment but it would be so cool!

Back