• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rumble World - Free To Play!

Z25

Team Player
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    I like the game a lot, in using 10 dollars I managed to get all balloons and beat the main story levels, Haven't been able to do the extra one or catch them all yet.

Years
  • I've caught quite a few legendaries over these last few days: Groudon, Latios, Latias, Regirock, Victini, Genesect, and Heatran which is way awesome. Had a few shots at others so far but never managed to catch them so fingers crossed. I want Keldeo especially, each time I tried for it it I had no luck. ;_;

Rank 58 so far and still moving on up. Spent $30 on diamonds for the daily diamond digger and now the buying diamonds option is grayed out since I bought as many as the game permits you to. Nice way to keep those crazy spenders under control, I guess? Haha.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I spent $2 on the day I bought this and $10 when I ran out of diamonds. My first legendary was Regice, then a Speedy Latios. I easily picked up Entei, Suicune, Registeel, two Ho-oh, Latias, Primal Kyogre, Dialga, and Shaymin. Groudon seems to elude me despite 10+ attempts, and I haven't been able to recruit a Darkrai, either. I have bought most of the ballons and my rank is 55.

I was poking around today and noticed that one of the Mii's offered me this level I'd never visited before. I was stoked to get my own space goat. After 20 minutes, I got it plus PINK ARCEUS YAY

Nlkjfre.jpg

mNayBCF.jpg
    ckUluW5.jpg

Years
  • I'm only Rank 21 in this game D:

Yesterday I finally caught a legend, Dragon Boost Kyogre. It's my strongest Pokemon, with 920 power.

Years
  • pink arceus?? gimme gimme

and Emboar, good catch on the Kyogre! That's really neat. I'm currently trying to nab rank 60 before proceeding on with some of the King's Quests I've been missing. Genesect has been soooo helpful with its ice type Techno Blast and Solarbeam.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Yesterday while playing this game, I managed to do something that I did not expect to do. I managed to catch an entire three stage Pokemon line in one go. The entire three stage Pokemon line I managed to catch in one go was the Sandile line. I caught Sandile at an early part, and then I caught Krokorok and Krookodile at the boss part. A few other Pokemon that were bosses that I caught yesterday were Florges (that one took me more than one attempt), Greninja (who was labeled as Fairy Boost), and Articuno (my second Legendary Pokemon caught in the game). Currently Greninja and Articuno are tied for my most powerful since they both have a power of 1274. As for my current rank, I am at Rank 43.

Years
  • Ryan, that's pretty awesome.. don't think it's ever happened to me yet.

Since posting I caught an awesome flying Lobber Arceus. Almost 2,000 power and it's so so helpful! Gah I love this game. Now trying to battle more legends. :3 If anyone wants to add me for Rumble World feel free to VM me your FC.

Years
  • That's a lot of money. o~o lool I'm only at 25k right now since I spent my last 50k on an attack powerup. So poor and it's slow making money since all of these powerups are like 100k now sigh. :'c

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • This game is so bad

The previous titles have been fun, but this is just ruined by e obvious "cash grab" technique.

Honestly, I'd rather this be a full priced game title than a free download with in game purchases, it's really horrible.

Years
  • I've gotten a few... not-so-impressive ones. x'D Seedot Collector, Wurmple Collector, Poliwag Collector, and a few others in that range. Yay for not trying! :D Can only hope I'll get a title for collecting 50+ of a certain legendary at some point, probably won't happen for a looong while.

On the other side, I got a Kyogre and Terrakion today so I'm very happy with my progress.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Well as of late yesterday, I caught my third Legendary Pokemon in the game. The Legendary Pokemon I caught was one of the ones that has more than one forme. The one that I cuaght is Origin Forme Giratina. With a power of 1512, it is now my most powerful Pokemon. My second most powerful Pokemon has a power in the 1300-1400 range, so there is quite a gap. My current rank is either 46 or 47.

SleepyTrainer

Rage Valley
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jul 3, 2018
    (pokemon rumble world) the passwords

The passwords aren't working for me.
    are they only for a short while aviable or is something else the cause?
    I just entered some and it says they are incorrect

SleepyTrainer

Rage Valley
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jul 3, 2018
    Are you typing them in correctly? 100%?

However I believe the mistake here is that you might not be using the ones for your region. There are passwords for Japan, Europe and America. Make sure you're using the right passwords for your region.

ohhh. how do I find the ones for europe?
    i used the ones posted on the official rumble site

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Well after I reached Rank 50 earlier this week, I bought myself more Poke Diamonds which I used to buy the last two balloons. Also yesterday, one Mii I met got me offered to send me to Frosty Alps Special. I accepted to go there. That was where I ended up catching my fourth Legendary Pokemon, Kyurem. With a power of 1561, it has taken the spot of my most powerful Pokemon from Giratina.

Back