• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

icycatelf

Alex
Years
  • Congrats on all the Shinies and happy belated Easter!

Sorry I've not been posting lately. I went a while without playing because I was working on commissions. I started in again recently.

615.gif

I've never cared much for Cryogonal, but I decided to MM one to kind of force myself into liking it more and it worked somewhat (now it's my second least-favorite Ice-type). I named him Froyed (from "froid," meaning "frozen").

698.gif

And with the release of HA Amaura, I finally started MMing one of those as well. Only took 10 eggs to get my Shiny. I've already evolved and EV-trained him, but I've yet to think of a good nickname. He doesn't have the greatest nature (Naughty), but I was mostly wanting it for the insta-Hail anyway.

Been hatching Girafarig for the past few days trying for a Shiny HA. No luck yet.

Strongly considering trying for another Shiny Vanillite/Vanilluxe next. I bred one before and didn't evolve it and found another in a horde that I fully-evolved, but I'm wanting to try for a semi-competitive Vanilluxe this time. I still wish Vanilluxe kept Vanillite's Shiny colors, though (I'll just pretend that it does).

lk0Le6X.png

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Current shinies caught:

2 shiny numel (a male and female)
    A shiny sandshrew
    And a shiny shellos

Paulthagerous

Master of the Dragonites
    Years
  • Been a while since I have been here, congrats on all new shinies!

I am preparing for what I am calling May Madness - aiming for 31 shinies in May, 1 for every day. 30 can be anything I find, 1 has to be a legendary (as I have yet to get a shiny legend other than event). Will let you know how I am getting on, trying to get shiny charm on my Y before hand. Pokedex is only 470 now so a LOT of ground to cover in 10 days!

Kitrigar

Butt Puncher
    Years
  • Hi everyone! This is my first post in this thread.
    I currently have about 5 boxes of shinies in my Pokemon Y file (mostly hatched) and I'm now I'm currently hatching for a shiny Pachirisu :D

PhantomWolf

SWEET MOTHER TERESA ON THE HOOD OF A MERCEDES BENZ
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    Hi everyone! This is my first post in this thread.
    I currently have about 5 boxes of shinies in my Pokemon Y file (mostly hatched) and I'm now I'm currently hatching for a shiny Pachirisu :D

are you breeding a volt absorb shiny pachirisu? If you have any extras I'll gladly take one off your hands

Years
  • Got shiny Dratini in my leafgreen last night after 6,556 SRs. Working on EV training it and then I'll evolve it and get pics. The video's up though.^-^

Paulthagerous

Master of the Dragonites
    Years
  • Got shiny Dratini in my leafgreen last night after 6,556 SRs. Working on EV training it and then I'll evolve it and get pics. The video's up though.^-^

Nice, Dratini is a great one to have. Mine is now a lvl 100 Dragonite :)

Got my Y shiny charm yesterday, hope to have my AS one by the weeks end. So annoying to get all of them lol!

Kitrigar

Butt Puncher
    Years
  • Woo~
    After ~200 eggs, I got a Shiny Pachirisu!
    ~10 eggs later, I got another! :D (Both with Volt Absorb & Impish nature)

Spoiler:

Before hatching them, I figure I would try my luck by cycling around Route 12 in Kalos for a shiny Pachirisu besides just hatching them, but I found a shiny Chatot instead. :D

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Nice, Dratini is a great one to have. Mine is now a lvl 100 Dragonite :)

Got my Y shiny charm yesterday, hope to have my AS one by the weeks end. So annoying to get all of them lol!

Thanks! My friend Safari one is too, but... I just had to have one in third gen lol!
    Congrats on your shiny charm, any idea what your first target will be?

Congrats kitrigar!!

Paulthagerous

Master of the Dragonites
    Years
  • Thanks! My friend Safari one is too, but... I just had to have one in third gen lol!
    Congrats on your shiny charm, any idea what your first target will be?

Congrats kitrigar!!

I got my Dratini from the Game Corner in HG or SS, can't remember which lol

For my May Madness thing (31 shinies in 31 days, including 1+ legendary), I will start off SRing for Regigigas in AS (still haven't managed to ever SR a legendary lol), and in Y my first target will be a Nidoran (M or F) on Route 11. Also going to try and get a Mime Jr, Murkrow, Ekans in Y, and main targets in AS will be Whismur, Sandshrew, Machop, Magnemite.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • Welcome to the new members, and congrats on all the new shinies!

This week's random hunt is... Deino!

Sorry for not posting one last week.

Years
  • I'm not sure if this club requires any type of initiation or tests to join (lol) but I would be very happy to help you catch all shiny pokemon. So far I have...
    Charizard, Gastly, Mienfoo, Landorus, Gardevoir, Braixen, Monferno, Salamence, Espeon, Tropius, Chikorita, Piplup, Xatu, Poliwrath, Torchic, Oshawott, Dieno, Zorua, Alomomola, Phione, Metagross, Cresellia, Heatra, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Cacnea, Deoxys, Jirachi, Mewtwo, Groudon, Tepig, Uxie, Mesprit, Totodile, Spiritomb, Tyrantrum, Conkelldur, Drifblim, Kabuto, Squirtle, Kyurem, and Reshiram.

Kitrigar

Butt Puncher
    Years
  • I'm not sure if this club requires any type of initiation or tests to join (lol) but I would be very happy to help you catch all shiny pokemon. So far I have...
    Charizard, Gastly, Mienfoo, Landorus, Gardevoir, Braixen, Monferno, Salamence, Espeon, Tropius, Chikorita, Piplup, Xatu, Poliwrath, Torchic, Oshawott, Dieno, Zorua, Alomomola, Phione, Metagross, Cresellia, Heatra, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Cacnea, Deoxys, Jirachi, Mewtwo, Groudon, Tepig, Uxie, Mesprit, Totodile, Spiritomb, Tyrantrum, Conkelldur, Drifblim, Kabuto, Squirtle, Kyurem, and Reshiram.

Ooh! Nice~
    How long did it take you to get them? :o

Years
  • Actually, someone with the ign Raru gave them all to me for Fletchlings. Except for Metagross which I got from a seperate trade as Metang and the Poliwhirl and Alomomola which i caught both chain fishing. (Thanks Raru! lol)

Spritingyoshi22

That guy over there
    Years
  • Congratz Venitardus on the Shiny Froakie!
    Congratz KKN on the Cryogonal and the Aurorus!
    Congratz TheShinyEevee on the Dratini!
    Congratz Kitiger on the Chatot and the Pachirisu!

Paulthagerous your May madness 31 shinies in 31 days challenge sounds completely insane which is exactly why you should do it! Wishing you luck on that one and hope you succeed!

Currently Hunting:
    Zorua (Black): 1230 eggs
    Chansey (Diamond): 705 REs

(Might not be able to do much hunting as I have exams in 2 weeks, I always seem to have those things whenever I get back into hunting ;-;)

Paulthagerous

Master of the Dragonites
    Years
  • Paulthagerous your May madness 31 shinies in 31 days challenge sounds completely insane which is exactly why you should do it! Wishing you luck on that one and hope you succeed!

Currently Hunting:
    Zorua (Black): 1230 eggs
    Chansey (Diamond): 705 REs

Haha thanks! I am going to be running 2x 3ds with shiny charm, horde hunting (except for the 1 legendary), so my maths would suggest roughly 1 shiny every 2 hours. Regigigas might take quite a bit longer. But hopefully not too bad!

Back