• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Frost and Magma Recruitment Thread

Col~

Effeler
Years
Hey Community users, Col here. My Pokemon game needs help. I will list the jobs needed below, and all you have to do is tell me what you can do, and I'll see if I can get you in. If you get the job, I'll PM you and tell you what you need to do.

Jobs:

Spriting (2):
PokeDex Desc. (3):
Art (4):
Scripting (3):
Map Overview (1):
Map Organization (2):
Map Building (5):
Town & Route Building (6):
Misc. Staff (8):

Thanks for the help.

Likewise

Bye.
Years
well.... i can't insult this since i did the same thing xD

okay man, you need to do something yourself before anyone is gonna help you! make a plot, post some screenies! anything to show people you can do something

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
Hey Community users, Col here. My Pokemon game needs help. I will list the jobs needed below, and all you have to do is tell me what you can do, and I'll see if I can get you in. If you get the job, I'll PM you and tell you what you need to do.

What ~element said. You need to show a plot, a story, something. Don't just say "My Pokemon Game needs help". It'll probably not attract anyone. -.- Oh, and what program are you using? List it, because nobody's going to know how to map or script in *no program*.
col_hacker said:
Jobs:

Spriting (2):
PokeDex Desc. (3):
Art (4):
Scripting (3):
Map Overview (1):
Map Organization (2):
Map Building (5):
Town & Route Building (6):
Misc. Staff (8):

Thanks for the help.
What program are you gonna use? And, how are you gonna control such a huge team? I can narrow this down all the way to...

Spriting(2)
Idealist(1)
Art(2)
Scripting(2)
Concept Mapper(2)
Mapper(2)

This STILL is a big team, even if you aren't doing anything. And, that leads me to my next question...

What are YOU gonna do?

It sounds like you're just getting a team to do all the work for you.

PLEASE fix these mistakes, otherwise you're not gonna recruit anyone...

Back