• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] FT:Shiny Poliwhirl LF:shiny Finneon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2017
    I have a shiny Poliwhirl at level 30 from the friend safari. He has an adament nature with the ablility water absorb. He also has PKRS that hasn't been healed yet. He will also be holding a heartscale. This is his stats.
    HP:88
    Attack:50
    Defense:52
    Special attack: 38
    Special defense:38
    Speed:68
    I'm looking for a shiny Finneon that isn't cloned. Poliwhirl is 100% legit nor is he cloned. He just came from the friend safari today. He is in a net ball. This is my friend code 0362-0044-6278. For my in game name just put Michelle.

edit: I don't know how to edit the title of the thread but I'm also including with the shiny Poliwhirl a level 70 Japanese Stantler and a level 40 female Charizard with her hidden ability. I got the Stantler from GTS and Charizard I raised from a Charmander. She came from Wonder Trade. Just trade Zigzagoons or Pidgeys or whatever for your other two Pokémon so you can have those two.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back