• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Level Ash's Pokemon Are At

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 8, 2024
He must catch them at about level 10 when he starts a new journey in a new region like he got Froakie when he came to Karlos. I read somewhere where it said his Pikachu was at level 50. When he gets to the league he must train them up to be in the level 30s and 40s. They can't be in 60s or 70s as when he challenges a strong member like Bertha from Sinnoh he lost. I guess his Charizard must be near the 50s. That is quite strong. They never reveal what level anyones Pokemon are at except for one Jhoto season 3 episode where this boy used a computer for Pokemon battels. I think it had his Heracross showing as level 49 but not sure. What level would you guess his Pokemon are at? Also this can include all his friends which are Misty, Brock, May, Dawn, Iris, Cilin, Clemont and Serena leaving Max and Bonnie out as they are not really trainers.

Honestly,by now it should be a kind of common sense that Pikachu is at Lvl.100(Unless,they give a lvl reset after reaching each region,which they DO).Charizard must be 50+,because he already has been oaked,which means his training in the Charicific Valley is over.For his current team,I guess Fletchlinder is at 20-ish and Hawlucha is at 20 or more.

Back