• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Types Issue

Prof Oakley

JourneyofPossibilities Creator
Years
  • Okay, first off, is there a limit to the amount of trainer types you can have in pokemon essentials? I've added types into the PBS file and through the editor (only the first time) at least 4 times now but they keep disappearing after 118. When my game is all finished I have 150 types so its quite frustrating to have to type out those types just to have them disappear after I close the pbs text file. I can't add them in with the editor because some are already in the game. So why do they keep disappearing if it isn't because of a limited amount of types. I assume we can add more than 118 although I could be wrong.

EDIT: Nevermind... I think I might have figured it out. For now. Hopefully.

Last edited:
    Back