• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
  • Hey Welcome to PC!
    Good Thing you have some experience
    in pokemon, you'll need it!

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Yo. Welcome to the forums. I'm sure you won't regret registering.

And yeah, being interested in Pokémon always helps if you decide to become a member here.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Well, you certainly seem to be doing quite well already, FairyGarland. Slow down with the posting or you may give the forum a friction burn!
    (Kidding of course, we welcome such enthusiasm!)

Speaking of welcomes, welcome to the Pokecommunity! I did indeed read your biography and you seem like a very intellectual person. Perhaps you would like to share some of your literary skills with us over in the Other Writing section? I'm sure we would all love to read some of your works.
    (Well, if you have any work that isn't as gorey as you make it sound in your biography. After all, everything should be PG-13 here. ;D)

Well, I certainly don't see you having a rough time around the community at all. Usually I make some speech about how easy it is to make friends and such around this community, but I don't believe even that is neccessary for you.

I do hope you will stay with us for a while, FairyGarland. It would be nice to have someone such as yourself posting around the boards.

Take care now.

Years
  • Well, you certainly seem to be doing quite well already, FairyGarland. Slow down with the posting or you may give the forum a friction burn!
    (Kidding of course, we welcome such enthusiasm!)

Speaking of welcomes, welcome to the Pokecommunity! I did indeed read your biography and you seem like a very intellectual person. Perhaps you would like to share some of your literary skills with us over in the Other Writing section? I'm sure we would all love to read some of your works.
    (Well, if you have any work that isn't as gorey as you make it sound in your biography. After all, everything should be PG-13 here. ;D)

Well, I certainly don't see you having a rough time around the community at all. Usually I make some speech about how easy it is to make friends and such around this community, but I don't believe even that is neccessary for you.

I do hope you will stay with us for a while, FairyGarland. It would be nice to have someone such as yourself posting around the boards.

Take care now.

Hi. Nice to meet you. Yah you guessed right...I am an intellectual person (known for being slightly macabre). Yes I intend to stay.

Back