• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon to move to 8 AM

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
This is a good thing, right? I had heard Pokemon was doing badly in the 7am slot.

Vernikova

Banned
Years
Jorah said:
This is a good thing, right? I had heard Pokemon was doing badly in the 7am slot.

I think it'll will work out much better than the 7AM slot for sure. Don't know why they're moving Ben 10 back though. Cartoon Network fails to make me happy again..

Neelh

i am so win lol!!1! :P
Years
Well, if I moved to America, then this whole business would be a whole lot easier. No having to get up early.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Even though I don't live in the US anymore, I'm happy by the time slot change. I mean, if I went back to the US, I wouldn't have to wake up early and groggily watch the show, or risk missing it and wait 24 hours for the episode to be on YouTube.

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
I'm happy for you guys. Here they have Galactic Battles and a few Sinnoh Victors at 8:50 PM. That's on the Romanian Disney Channel, obv. :-)

I really think it's gonna improve stuff up there, and prolly raise popularity a little.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I hope so. I miss pokemon being on at 8/9. I always missed it when I got up. I mean most people are still sleeping then.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Please do not click the spoiler.

Spoiler:

In fact, I actually sent Cartoon Network a feedback email about requesting to move up Pokemon's time to later two months ago. It took two months, but it worked. I AM HAPPY. I seriously almost let a few tears flee!

It's because of me that Pokemon finally got moved up... or so I hope XD. That whole boringass quarter of my school's Technical Writing class payed off!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Congeatuyaltions you americano's, we get it at like 4:00pm just after school

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2016
Well, that is a bit better, though I'd rather it be moved to later time of the day but I'm happy with this time too >>

Vernikova

Banned
Years
This may be a result of Cartoon Network's new VP of scheduling. Hopefully the Sunday repeats receive similar treatment.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 1, 2014
Thank you thank you THANK YOU CN. An extra hour of sleep for me.... Hopefully this will help its ratings, too. :D
I doubt it will help ratings, maybe slightly but the show still has a number of problems which are driving people away that go far above and beyond a simple time slot.

Vernikova

Banned
Years
nickstr said:
I doubt it will help ratings, maybe slightly but the show still has a number of problems which are driving people away that go far above and beyond a simple time slot.

It'll get better ratings for sure. No doubt about it. What bothers me about this is the fact that Cartoon Network isn't advertising any time slot changes they make including this one. Too bad.

Fithboy

The Lego Man
Years
Heheh. I have to watch every episode on Youtube anyway. England is like a whole series behind America. So I always watch the episodes of SLV on Youtube.

Back